Any fine PDF converter recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bya20

Right off the assembly line
Hello,

I need a software tool for Windows that works as a PDF printer driver, I mean to stay among the real printers and to create PDF files from what I print to it ( must work with Excel, PowerPoint ).. I tried a few free ones but they all have some nags or annoying limitations, a commercial product would be acceptable as long as is not very expensive ( under $100 )... Any suggestions?

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Juat install PDF Creator & print from anything. Right now it is compatible with Windows XP & below version of Windows. A vista version is not yet available

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Well I use PDF995 at any case...

yes as a limitation what i see is, i just print it as a PDF file and as a virtual PDF printer any file type get converted in to PDF file, then i print that PDF file... :)

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
*www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp
FREE for personal and commercial use! No watermarks! No Popup Web Ads!

sridatta

An Esoteric Geek
I use PDF redirect @ *www.exp-systems.com/
This is completely free and you have several options for color, quality, encryption etc..

sakumar79

Technomancer
If your main interest is MS Office files, you can try OpenOffice.org - it is an alternative to MS Office which can read Office files, and can export to PDF

Arun

hailgautam

Youngling
Microsoft has its own format Microsoft Image Document Writer - It exports the files to MS Document Imaging Format (*.mdi).

It is a convenient enough format to be used.

planetcall

Indian by heart
PDF Converter plugin by Microsoft for MSO2007. I really adore that. This plugin is FREE for all retail MSO users. Remember.....You will have to face OGA validation

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Well, the MS office 2007 Save as pdf is good, but limited to MS office only. Other PDF printers like mentioned above are better

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
ranjan2001 said:
*www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp
FREE for personal and commercial use! No watermarks! No Popup Web Ads!

+1 for cutepdf. excellant software. haf been using it since long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom