Any Config Rockin Below 2 Lacs

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolkapoor

Broken In
go assemble the best beast this side of the world has ever seen!:)
And keep us updated on what you build
@most people:he can get a much better config for that much!

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
You won't find much diff between E6700 and X6800. The only diff is a tad faster at stock and unlocked multipliers at the max.

OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
I bot it for 46k.I love it man.

Last edited:

aquamatrix

Journeyman
on newegg its price is stated ast 950 USD, you'll have to check out the price with your dealer coz the x6800 is gonna be hard to find.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
A person who buys a X6800 doesn't need to know its price.

If you buy till a E6700 I understand because it gives some VFM, but C2D X6800 is just too expensive, must be within a range of 45-70k, not many people will know its exact price.

IMO It will be about 10% faster than a E6700 which costs about 27000 at stock in benchmarks, differs due to its intel extreme thingy and has garunteed unlocked multipliers I think.

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
buy bluray burner
and hd dvd burner .. 1 lac over...

now.. buy a plasma screen ........................ man u got less money..please extend ur money limit :D

praka123

left this forum longback
call the lamington road dealer's or nehru palace dehli for a conference for ur system fix ur config rather spending ur time here :p
nehrupalace :
*www.npithub.com/

OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
Wats the cost of apple laptops?Where r they available in india?And their softwares?R they available in india.

Last edited:

magnet

Youngling
i would say better get a decent conig..for 60-70k...and give 10-20k to overclocker(or catch a ocer....give your budget and let him buildyour pc...with some cash to him)......and get the performance of 2 lakh pc..........and if 1lakh left plz fund a poor kid.........i think that would b more meaningfull stuff than other ****...since once when quad core is out...your 2 lakhpc..will b less than half its rates....and all the latest high end card dessipates lot of heat........

OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
magnet said:
i would say better get a decent conig..for 60-70k...and give 10-20k to overclocker(or catch a ocer....give your budget and let him buildyour pc...with some cash to him)......and get the performance of 2 lakh pc..........and if 1lakh left plz fund a poor kid.........i think that would b more meaningfull stuff than other ****...since once when quad core is out...your 2 lakhpc..will b less than half its rates....and all the latest high end card dessipates lot of heat........

Good idea.......

goobimama

 Macboy
What you need is a huge display. 30 inch. It will make a world of a difference and let's face it, it wont get outdated! (At least not as fast as your average CPU/GPU does). A display will greatly help you do your work more efficiently, much more efficiently than getting a task completed two seconds faster.

Goobimama has hit the point. A system with a 6800 and 4GB of Mushkin RAM and an SLI of DX10 GPU's with a puny little 20" LCD would be like having a ferrari in Mumbai traffic, woldn't be able to utilise complete output of that monster.

And if you decide to get a good Display too, something of the likes of dell 3007, you might have to stretch that budget even further. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom