Any canvas labtab 1 and/or 2 user ??

pinakel

Right off the assembly line
I have question, that -

can I install desktop software(like download maneger)on sd card not windows apps ?

thanks

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Yes of course you can.Just select the download path to a download folder(your named folder whatever you like already created)in the SD card already inserted into the slot.You are done.
I am a user of Micromax Canvas Laptab 1 (LT666)

OP
P

pinakel

Right off the assembly line
Yes of course you can.Just select the download path to a download folder(your named folder whatever you like already created)in the SD card already inserted into the slot.You are done.
I am a user of Micromax Canvas Laptab 1 (LT666)

thanks for you reply can I install windows software in sd card like photoshop. cause internal memory is very low. only 32 gb

Tomal

Broken In
I never tried to install Photoshop but Microsoft office is working perfectly on my Tab. Once I tried to install a time tracking software which was mainly for windows, but I couldn't.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
thanks for you reply can I install windows software in sd card like photoshop. cause internal memory is very low. only 32 gb
Nope.
In fact though the downloaded files/tools/apps.,etc will reside into your micro SDHC card,the installed Windows apps software will run under C:\ which is the default internal memory of 32GB.
Don't compare these devices with a full PC-Desktop or Laptop regarding functionality and memory space.
You have to work on in limited space and resources.
You have to restrain yourself there.

Top Bottom