• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

satyamy

Alive Again...
Antivirus Poll..................

Hi All Digitizers
I want to know which antivirus do u use..........?
as you all are digit users so you have Best experience & ideas about system security
Some of you have a low speed PC & some have Highly Configured PC
So i just want to know which Antivirus is on top according to Digitizers.
I m posting some common antivirus on this poll if you use any other than pls reply

Last edited:

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
another thread for antiviruses...there are too many threads regarding best antiviruses. pls search for those threads. IMO, Avira Antivir, Avast! Home, Kasperesky, AVG and NOD32 are the best.
Paid:- Kasperesky, NOD32
rest are free.

Sykora

I see right through you.
My choice is never on the list. When in windows, I use BitDefender + Zonealarm. I find that both are worth the money they cost.

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
pathiks said:
try a combo of AVG+ZONEALARM....
Sykora said:
My choice is never on the list. When in windows, I use BitDefender + Zonealarm. I find that both are worth the money they cost.
this month im going to buy a Licensed Version so which one do you think is Best

Sykora

I see right through you.
If you don't mind paying for the license, Zone Alarm is the best overall Firewall. There are others which are better, but in most cases, they are a pain to configure. Zone Alarm also comes with its own antivirus. Perhaps you should try that first before going in for a dedicated AV.

Out of the antiviruses, my opinion is that BitDefender is the pick of the proprietry and Avast! is the pick of the freewares.

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
Sykora said:
If you don't mind paying for the license, Zone Alarm is the best overall Firewall. There are others which are better, but in most cases, they are a pain to configure. Zone Alarm also comes with its own antivirus. Perhaps you should try that first before going in for a dedicated AV.

Out of the antiviruses, my opinion is that BitDefender is the pick of the proprietry and Avast! is the pick of the freewares.
Thanks a lot for your suggestion i was waiting for suggestion like you people only.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
samrulez said:
lol.............where is NOD32....how can u have an anti virus poll....without NOD32????? :D

Ya man...Me 2 thought to vote NOD32 in the poll but i was surprised not seeing it in the list...Common how can some1 ignore NOD32 the saviour of alll times:shock:

Sykora

I see right through you.
Almost every security software product blocks ads in IE :) . I don't know specifically though, since I don't use IE.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
satyamy said:
Guys pls dont just reply pls answer the poll

search... we have at least 3 or 4 long running topic over this... anyway... u dont have my AVS on list...

on my home PC i use Microsoft OneCare .... so how can i vote??

at our cafe all systems runs on Kaspersky except the server which is on Symantec CE 10.1 ... imfact which is also not on the list...

there are few more good avs... NOD32 (now on the poll list), ZoneAlarm (not on the poll list) AVG (not on the poll list)... and u still say answer the poll only... lol...

Official Techie

In the zone
Norton antivirus 2005
zone alarm firewall
spybot search and destroy i am a very hard surfer but not in my whole life i have encountered a virus though i had a bit of gdrudge with adwares

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
saurav_cheeta said:
search... we have at least 3 or 4 long running topic over this... anyway... u dont have my AVS on list...

on my home PC i use Microsoft OneCare .... so how can i vote??

at our cafe all systems runs on Kaspersky except the server which is on Symantec CE 10.1 ... imfact which is also not on the list...

there are few more good avs... NOD32 (now on the poll list), ZoneAlarm (not on the poll list) AVG (not on the poll list)... and u still say answer the poll only... lol...

dude
its Avasts AVG & Kaspersky is their on poll ya NOD32 & Z Alarm is not but wht can i do their were only 10 options
ne ways Thanks, to give ur vote u can also post ur message the best u like

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
"Zone Alarm Internet Security Suite" is the Best.Atleast don't use Norton,AVG or Bitdefender (all 3 r useless).

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
I have been using avg for a long time and it has never given a chance to complain. It's good and free. What else can you ask for?

Aditya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom