Antivirus and ANTIspyware

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already installed antivirus "ESET NOD32 ANTIVIRUS SYSTEM". nOW DO I NEED TO INSTALL ANY ANTI SPYWARE FOR THE SPYWARE PROTECTION.
SUGGEST AND HELP ME WITH ANY OTHER SECURITY TIP.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
well i would suggest Windows Defendor or Best would be Spybot Search n Distroy... as Both these are Free software how ever WInodows Defender would need a genuine XP...

So best option is Spybot Search n Distroy.... :)

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
The newly launched AVG antispyware is also good. Download the trial version and try it for 30 days.

Spyware Doctor has a very powerful antispyware engine, but at the same time its heavy on your system.

anandk

Distinguished Member
ewido anti-malware, now re-named and re-positioned as AVG antispyware is just cool !!! www.grisoft.com . u get the in-built 'anti-spy' utility with it. use it to harden ur windows sercurity further. after the 30d trial period, it can be used as an on-demand scanner.

see this too
Make your WinXP still safer ! Plug these holes !
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12032&highlight=make+win+xp+more+secure

Third Eye

gooby pls
gauravgogiakavi said:
I have already installed antivirus "ESET NOD32 ANTIVIRUS SYSTEM". nOW DO I NEED TO INSTALL ANY ANTI SPYWARE FOR THE SPYWARE PROTECTION.
SUGGEST AND HELP ME WITH ANY OTHER SECURITY TIP.

Well Try Spybot Search & Destroy,it is freeware.

manas

Wandering in the zone ...
I have never felt the need of installing a separate anti - spyware after installing NOD32.

NOD32 is good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom