Status
Not open for further replies.

cancer10

ClubHost.in
Is there any AntiSpyware program that will sit on my status bar and monitor if there is any spyware/adware/trojan/backdoor attacks on my PC?

please give the download link for the same....thanx :)

mohit

The Hardware Labs
what u need is an antispyware program with real-time protection. download ms antispware from the following link and protect ur pc. its a good anti spyware program with effective real time protection.

*www.microsoft.com/downloads/detail...a2-6a57-4c57-a8bd-dbf62eda9671&displaylang=en

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Wat abt the Ad Aware SE Personal edition for removal of spyware !! coz i am using the same software...is it good or really bad in removing spy/adware ??????

mohit

The Hardware Labs
yup ad aware is also highly recommended but it does not have real time protection ... it is a very good program with good detection rates. download both ms anitspyware and ad-aware se personal ..it will be worth it.

vmp_vivek

In the zone
Hi,
I use Micorsoft Antispyware, Spyware doctor and Spybot Search And Destroy along with Zone Alarm Pro security suite as a firewall - These all reside in the system tray. I think these are best to find and remove any spyware. Also, if you don't have any firewall, then use Zone Alarm. It is the best.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
ashu888ashu888 said:
Wat abt the Ad Aware SE Personal edition for removal of spyware !! coz i am using the same software...is it good or really bad in removing spy/adware ??????
Adaware SE is a very good Spyware detector and remover but the personel free edition does not have Real-Time Protection (ad-watch)............

And your Location really makes me sick............ I did not find you in between earth and mars............... Where in the hell r u??

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
vmp_vivek said:
Hi,
I use Micorsoft Antispyware, Spyware doctor and Spybot Search And Destroy along with Zone Alarm Pro security suite as a firewall - These all reside in the system tray. I think these are best to find and remove any spyware. Also, if you don't have any firewall, then use Zone Alarm. It is the best.

Oh I didn't know that ZA Pro Security Suite removed Spywares........... LOL

And yeah ZA Security Suite is the best Firewall+Antihacker but Kerio is better................ coz it gives better application awareness.................

@cancer 10
Yeah MS-Antispyware is good but AVs such as Norton and KAV(with extended database) also monitor and remove spywares and adwares..............

Charley

Just Do It
vmp_vivek said:
Hi,

And isnt there a prob if all these run together ??

anandk

Distinguished Member
use spywareblaster and spywareguard. if u have less ram
use spywareblaster & ms anti-spyware if u have more ram
all are freeware and available at www.download.com :)
keep an extra adaware/spybot to help u with the malaware detection.

Biplav

In the zone
just go for microsof anti spyware!
thats the best real time protection.
ad aware personal doesnt offer ad-watch but i had downloaded the pro version (cracked ofcourse) but the ad-watch protection was not all that gr8
ms anti spyware detected loads of spywares that adwatch couldnt.

Charley

Just Do It
vmp_vivek said:
there is no problem running together all these achacko@dataone.in

consider them a good option for ur pc

I happend to see the same article in another website where the respondents said that if many of the spy softies are loaded in sys start up then it will not detect the stuff. :?

So then I can load KAV, AVG, Spybot, Spyware guard & blaster in the Sys Start up, isnt it ?? 8)

vmp_vivek

In the zone
yeah u will NOT have any problems for my choice of spyware softwares for ur system startup :) .... they WILL detect the spywares perfectly :wink:

OP
C

cancer10

ClubHost.in
achacko@dataone.in said:
vmp_vivek said:
there is no problem running together all these achacko@dataone.in

consider them a good option for ur pc

I happend to see the same article in another website where the respondents said that if many of the spy softies are loaded in sys start up then it will not detect the stuff. :?

So then I can load KAV, AVG, Spybot, Spyware guard & blaster in the Sys Start up, isnt it ?? 8)

Link plz????

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey guys, i recently downloaded the MICROSOFT ANTISPYWARE BETA version 1.0 from the Microsoft site but after the downloading process, the s/w says that it will expire in 41 days !!! :cry:

So shud i again reinstall the MS ANTISPYWARE BETA version 1.0 or wat??? :? plz suggest me as how can i keep on using this s/w as long as i desire !!! if i cant install it after it has expired after 41 days then wat r the other alternatives ??? Do i hv to pay for this s/w to keep using it for future use after its trial version expires???

plz help and suggest........
:? :? :?
cheers n peace....

mohit

The Hardware Labs
@ashu888ashu888
dont worry dude everyone is having the same version which will expire on july 31 , 2005. even if u reinstall it , the problem wont be solved. ms had released the beta version for a long time testing and finally that period is reaching its end. i dont know if it will become paid but there were rumours of ms releasing anti virus and anti spyware for a fee and not for free. lets see what happens. btw this was the beta1 , i hope they release another beta version for some more time atleast till longhorn is released :D

OP
C

cancer10

ClubHost.in
mohit said:
@ashu888ashu888
dont worry dude everyone is having the same version which will expire on july 31 , 2005. even if u reinstall it , the problem wont be solved. ms had released the beta version for a long time testing and finally that period is reaching its end. i dont know if it will become paid but there were rumours of ms releasing anti virus and anti spyware for a fee and not for free. lets see what happens. btw this was the beta1 , i hope they release another beta version for some more time atleast till longhorn is released :D

Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom