Anti Hindu/Sikh propoganda in Starcraft 2

Nerevarine

Incarnate
In the movie The Last Samurai there is a scene where a Samurai is captured by a western reformed Japanese army. His hair is immediately cut off and he cries because of it. Is that anti-Sikh propaganda too?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
+1
Dont waste your time with this retard.. He's just here to shitpost

Im just surprised no one has figured out this guy is trolling, just take a look at his posts
I don't really watch movies, I just pirate games sometimes to see what the narrative is as its the common form of mass media for western youngsters.

What's anti-Hindu in X-men? Only movies I really watched were Sunny Deol ones.. Especially Border.

Hindustan Meri Jaan - A scene from Movie Border - YouTub

Piyush

Lanaya
India have never been a 1-nation story. India have been ruled by n number of kings at the same time. It was divided from the beginning. Mughals were the first one to grab the largest portion of India under their control (here India is a it of Afganistan, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet, Bangladesh, a bit of Burma).

If Britishers wouldnt have invaded us, India would have been more fragmented than what we are seeing today. Because of the British invasion, the influential kings of India were focused at same thing- to get rid of Britishers (which failed anyway). Britishers introduced a proper governance though it was very partial.

So, India have always been an immigrant state. Else how would you get such a diverse population, with unique culture and languages.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
it is not aryan invasion theory...
he later on explains aryans and dravidians both invaded what are now scheduled tribes

also, I really like the phrase "atheist cool dudes"

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
ok. so what are are own concepts that we should use and do not use.
yeah, Bharat has been many countries but always one civilisation.
And it has sustained for god knows how many years, so why is it suddenly under any threat now.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I think the thread has derailed too much.

@OP go through *forum.digit.in/rules-announcements/147454-forum-rules-updated-january-26-2012-a.html

* No controversial / sensitive topics and posts.

Such topics — i.e.: competitor magazines, politics, racism, etc., — lead to heated arguments, and are considered detrimental to this forum’s purpose if people don't keep their head cool. If you still choose to start a controversial topic, do it in a proper way with all facts properly stated. Being a nuisance and trying to disturb the decorum of the forum will lead to banning.

Would be better if we stick to the title of the thread itself.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
putting words to some of these thoughts are hard. There is a clash of mindsets and thoughts, whether we like to acknowledge it or not. This is clearly seen in our respective medias, even if there is no deliberate conspiracy.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah I agree :) so many people say atheist and still follows the same rituals everyone else does but with the important difference of not believing in god while doing it all anyway

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I think the thread has derailed too much.

@OP go through *forum.digit.in/rules-announcements/147454-forum-rules-updated-january-26-2012-a.html

Would be better if we stick to the title of the thread itself.

Somewhere Tassadar in his grave and Zeratul are twitching after reading this thread

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
From what I remember they were both in two different factions of Protoss. They were tasked with fighting zergs.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Nerevarine

Incarnate
yes, Zeratul was a dark templar, the DTs cut of their psionic appendages, and severed the link to the entire protoss consciousness because they wanted individuality and thats why they were expelled from their homeworld .. This is what OP is saying to be anti Hindu...

Tassadar was the first protoss to use both normal and DT energies together

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
yes, Zeratul was a dark templar, the DTs cut of their psionic appendages, and severed the link to the entire protoss consciousness because they wanted individuality and thats why they were expelled from their homeworld .. This is what OP is saying to be anti Hindu...

Tassadar was the first protoss to use both normal and DT energies together

Suddenly it all makes sense.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
you atheist cool dudes are worshipping video game gods? that is so melech. this is exactly the kind of thing that happens if you come down from trees.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Do you have a moment to speak about our lord and saviour Khorne? Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne.

On topic: What is a melech any way?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
a melech is someone whose ancestors were not original inhabitants of the land currently known as India. Going back before 10000 years. I think that is about the limit of how far back we are willing to go to right the wrongs. Also, who are not melech? that means forest dwellers, or a portion of scheduled tribes, or 8% of the current population.

Top Bottom