Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
*i.imgur.com/uKtKBBa.jpg
Developer: Bioware
Publisher: EA
ETA: Spring 2018
Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One​

Today during EA's E3 2017 briefing, the company officially announced BioWare's new IP, called Anthem.

Anthem's platforms have not been announced, but it is presumably in the works for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

Prior to its E3 reveal today, Anthem had only been described as an action IP "built around a live service" that features a "disruptive new social design." An effort to bulk up that part of the game was cited for a delay that pushed the game back to the current fiscal year, which runs through March 2018.

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
No idea what this game is to be about, but looks like a sequel to Titanfall.

Hrishi

The graphics and open world multi player seems very promising, but I really doubt if they will be able to deliver what they just showed in the gameplay trailer.

This is basically projected as Destiny in a nutshell, available for PC.
Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
I would have been more excited if it was another single-player RPG from Bioware
But still looks good, similar to Destiny with exosuits.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
The game is a combination of Destiny and Titanfall. Has a loot system like Division. This will be one of the main IP of MS for next 4-5 yrs.

Ronnie012

Earthling
I wouldn't call it Destiny or Titanfall as they both were FPS. Also graphicwise it looks more advanced. I would call it more Mass Effect than Titanfall or Destiny.

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Be it a copy of anything, I would really hope there is a single-player aspect to it as well with companions like in ME.
Seems highly unlikely from what I've read/heard so far.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Bound to happen when there is a huge difference between expected and actual scenario.
Apparently this was the case for fallout and RDR2 too. I feel it is getting lots of negative reviews because it is from EA. People are also saying Bioware will be the next big studio to be closed cause of EA.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Apparently this was the case for fallout and RDR2 too. I feel it is getting lots of negative reviews because it is from EA. People are also saying Bioware will be the next big studio to be closed cause of EA.
Apparently the reason the reviews are bad is because the game is very monotonous and boring. There is a huge grind with a very lame explanation for it in the story. Everyone noted that it was basically a Destiny clone but inferior to Destiny in a lot of ways.

Top Bottom