ankit fadia's seminar..

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hac_king

Here. go and have a laugh:

*groups.google.com/group/lug-indore...e70ba79/1364d7202ac7d24e?q=fadia&rnum=1&pli=1

:D

thanx buddy for this link,,
you know what is the meaning of cracking for ankit FUDIA ;)
he used to demonstrate in his workshops that how can we
crack passowrds of zip , rar files by the use of password recovery
softwares
:rolleyes:
pretty funny

H

hac_king

Have anybody wasted his/her time in reading his very first dodgy of writing [ did he knew writing or i think he is gud in copying ] "Unofficial guide to ethical hacking" ?

vish786

"The Gentleman"
u've any idea of Steganography?? Its d art of hiding text in photos.........terrorists used dat while 9/11 planning.............FBI only got a laptop which had some p0rn photos..........nothing else................It was Ankit Fadia who cracked dat case........

you want us to believe this?hahahaha.
I dont know about that fadia cracking terrorists message story but its definitely possible to do it with steganography (hiding messages in pictures) I had one of my friend doing that as a final year project, pretty easy concept for implementation.

Last edited:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
He should probably hack into his digestive system and make metabolism faster so that he loses a few kilos of his fat face!!! Heck, he can't do that either!!!

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Have anybody wasted his/her time in reading his very first dodgy of writing [ did he knew writing or i think he is gud in copying ] "Unofficial guide to ethical hacking" ?
Yup...It wasn't really a good book...I read it when I was 13, (abt. 5 years back)
Only consists of few registry hacks, and some code snippets of loveletter.vbs (Who need's that?) without case study.

I think hacking as a term is highly misunderstood. People think Hacking as some "cool" habit of nerdy 1337 hax0r, but hacking is simply modifying software or hardware to make something work in a way it is not intended to be working. For instance a person writes a script which helps in drag and drop storage with GMail ---> That is Hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom