Angry Indian hacks RAAF website

Status
Not open for further replies.

paroh

Padawan
An angry Indian hacked into the website of the Royal Austrailan Air force and posted a threatening message aimed directly at the Australian government.

In a message posted on the website, this hacker identifies himself as Atul Dwivedi. The message issues a warning to the Australian government, to act now agianst the spate of racial attacks against Indians, or else face more cyber attacks such as this one.

Hacker Atul Dwivedi posted this message on the Royal Austrailan Air force website -- "This site has been hacked by Atul Dwivedi. This is a warning message to the Australian government. Immediately take all measures to stop racist attacks against Indian students in Australia or else I will pawn all your cyber properties like this one."

The website which had been pulled off the internet temporarily by the Australian government has been made accessible again.

This cyber slur comes just a day after the centre assured the supreme court that the Australian government had swung into action to prevent racist attacks on Indian students.

source
Code:
*www.timesnow.tv/Angry-Indian-hacks-RAAF-website/articleshow/4322154.cms

nix

incidents like this will alienate indians further. this is not a mature way of dealing with the situation. we have expressed our fears, and their govt has promised to act.

if indians in australia are still unhappy then they should come back to india.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
dear hacker, please hack that bloody militants websites and find out the exact locations from where there are uploading that bathole execution videos.

Bad move. Indian Government websites are a LOT more vulnerable to cracking due to the lax bureaucratic attitude of our government. The last thing we want is retaliatory cracking against *.nic.in websites.

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Okay that guy hacked into RAAF and so.. whats the accomplishment? I mean what did he gain out of it?

By doing this I guess we are only pissing of the racist Oz's even more... the only thing that someone can do is the Australian Govt. over there or the Indian people living over there.

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Okay, that guy hacked into RAAF and so.. whats the accomplishment? I mean what did he gain out of it?

By doing this I guess we are only pissing off the racist Oz's even more... the only thing that someone can do is the Australian Govt. or the Indian people living over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom