Angry “apple” fan throws a tantrum…and a Dell PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

hailgautam

Youngling
pc in mangolia sounds strange enough. add to that you say he got an internet connection. then again he has a connection fast enough to download videos. and he wants to throw that. that guy if at all the story is true is a spoiled brat.

hailgautam said:
pc in mangolia sounds strange enough. add to that you say he got an internet connection. then again he has a connection fast enough to download videos. and he wants to throw that. that guy if at all the story is true is a spoiled brat.
May be thats why his computer gave up:p.
However If anyone of u guys are plannign to trash ur old pc better donate it to ever greedy fellows like me :p....kabari wale ko bech ke kuchh paise bana lunga:D

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
How may losers are there in this forum anyway! Someone negetive repped me for this thread saying "Post something sensible". This is a piece of news and by the number of replies to this thread, you can judge that it made for an interesting conversation. It is not my fault the guy did an insensible job.
So whoever the person was who negetive repped me, get a life ASAP and before that, get a sense of humour. :mad:

It is not the rep that matters to me, it is the thought behind it.

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Well, I think I ought to thank people who give me positive reps. :)

But I don't go around asking for reps, i.e. I do not "care too much for that rep system". :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom