Angry “apple” fan throws a tantrum…and a Dell PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - A teen who wanted an apple Macintosh computer (mac) for Christmas after seeing one of the ubiquitous apple ads on the apple website, but instead got to inherit his father’s older Windows PC, finally got mad early Saturday morning and threw out the inherited Dell PC out of the window in a bizarre case of life imitating “the internet world”.

The 16 year old boy, Dam Enkhbayar, threw out the computer after it froze while he was downloading video files online. The boy said, “If this had been a Macintosh, I would never have had this problem.”

Read more...

Fake Steve Jobs has published this funny blog entry about the issue:

See this story about a kid in Mongolia who got pissed after his dad gave him a Dell instead of a Mac and finally, in a fit of rage when the POS Windows machine kept crashing, he threw it out the friggin window. Young man, namaste. We are sending Yuri Yobtvuyomat, our Central Asia director, to find you and bring you a brand new iMac, free of charge. You have given us more and better publicity than we could ever have bought on our own. Peace out.

:lol: Someone really ought to get this guy a free iMac. He's earned it. :lol:

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
....Yawn: ...Rubbbbbish. You will see hell lot of such kinda blogs. Not a big thing to be posted here. :cool:

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
*soccergrip.com/forum/Smileys/default/roflmao.gif *forums.wirenine.com/images/smilies/animated/roflmao.gif

Vyasram said:
man, he could have easily installed a better os rather than killing his dell

Wouldn't have made headline news then, would it?

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
:eek:

That's a new one. Have you heard of anyone else who is this passionate (read crazy) about a computer they want?

Aberforth

The Internationalist
I really don't think it is a mainstream tech news, much less headline news. Its will most likely fill tech tabaloids and Mac journals. And there are weirdos everywhere, killing a PC for a Mac borders over obsession as well as scavenging pro-Mac news.

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
Re: Angry “apple” fan throws a tantrum…and a Dell PC

aryayush said:
:eek:

That's a new one. Have you heard of anyone else who is this passionate (read crazy) about a computer they want?
ya. i read it somewhere on the net.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
if any1 of yall thinking of following suite just pm me ur address so i can stand below ur window ...

Aberforth

The Internationalist
Re: Angry “apple” fan throws a tantrum…and a Dell PC

aryayush said:
Do both of you guys want to break your heads?

A CRT monitor is pretty heavy.

....not to mention some people live on 4th floor so Newton's laws could cause quite an impact. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom