Android with Some features (Look inside to C)

Ashgun

Dil Td diya :( ):
HI Guys ,
I am planning to buy an Android Handset with the following points into consideration .
1. Budget? Max 21K
2. Display type and size? 3.7 – 4
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? Bar
4. Preferred choice of brand? Samsung , LG No HTC Please
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type). Touchscreen
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera. 5MP Primary and if possible Front facing camera as well .
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc). Android
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly. 3G and Wifi , wifi Hotspot
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)? Good Internet Explorer Experience
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)? INTERNET and MUSIC
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? Battery Should support 2 hours of Extensive INTERNET and 1-2 Hours of Music Play and few Calls
12. Any other info that you want to share . Will be Owning it for 3+ years .

Few Choices which I am thinking
1) Galaxy R  But hearing it is discontinued ?? What reasons behind that . little skeptical about buying it now
2) Defy+  Searched about it in the Forum But Did not find much Info , though it will be saving me Few Ks
3) Lg Optimus Black  no idea about this as lot less info available in the Forum .
4) Galaxy S+

Thanks
Ashish

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
21k, you should look for Optimus 2X, Xperia Pro (thick but have slideout QWERTY), Galaxy R (if you can find it). no use going for S+ or Defy+ & Black.

or if you can, wait for Galaxy S Advance.

OP
A

Ashgun

Dil Td diya :( ):
I might not need a qwerty Slider . I have Had a samsung fone before which had that and It used to drain Battery like hell . I dont know whether it was due to poor OS (BADA) or what .

SGR is no where to found ....

What other options do I have .

Thanks
Ashgun

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Sorry, O2X too is nowhere available. 2 VFM mobiles discontinued at the same time. else, get Galaxy S+ or check Xperia Arc.

else get Neo V and save ~4k.

Top Bottom