Android touchscreen phone required with a budget of 20000

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Hey guys,i am trying to help a friend of mine who needs an android phone with a budget of 20000...his requirements are touchscreen,android os,good audio video support...could u guys pls suggest a good one??Thanks

Help pls

OP
Ronnie11

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
thanks a lot...but how is it compared to galaxy s??what are its features?Does it have good audio video support....

Rohan_B

Journeyman
Galaxy S available for 20K on Flipkart.
*www.flipkart.com/mobiles/samsung/itmczq5bhn5zmvtk?pid=mobczq5bhn5zmvtk&_l=qoFUjXIr2LQVya6shU4AfQ--&_r=dPrtE7sX2RaGUeBdvhaaBA--&ref=08b2fbde-8115-48d4-9d91-925973ed7982
IMO Go for The Galaxy S as it has better screen and overall hardware!! Also It has 16GB in built instead of 4GB of S LCD model!!

Another model worth consideration is The Nexus S. It,too, is an amazing phone!! :D

Rohan_B

Journeyman
Well it seems to me that Nexus S has been discontinued. Check out Flipkart, LetsBuy, Infibeam. Not available there.
Also my local retailer is out of stock.
The only way you can get it now is that a local shopkeeper might have it or EBay.

Rohan_B

Journeyman
^^ +1.
Also if you can increase your budget do check out the HTC Incredible S.
AN Incredible phone. ;)

aroraanant

Explorer
if u can increase ur budget and can go for Incredible S then it would be gr8 for u man...Seriously u will love it...

If you act fast, You can get Nexus S from here..

BRAND NEW SAMSUNG NEXUS S WITH VAT PAID BILL + WARRANTY | eBay

Last day alone this seller sold 10 phones.. He has only 5 pieces left.

varuog

Journeyman
Guys, how is Optimus Black as compared to Defy+ ?

I've been waiting for Defy+ for many days and now loosing my patience ... Is Optimus Black a good enough phone? I don't find many differences between these two phones?

Please help me decide if I should still wait (for Defy+) or get the Optimus Black instead ?

Top Bottom