Android Tablet for Apple User

Phoenix117

Broken In
now i plan to Switch From IOS Completely others in my family have iphone and ipod and myself i used the following devices in last few years
iPhone 5s,4s and 6+ (64gb)
Ipad 4g (16gb)
Ipod classic

Now I am mostly familer with android ecosystem and my friend taught me a lot (rooting,custom roms etc) and i want to COMPLETELY ditch Ios In favour of Android.

I am using a samsung galaxy A5 which my brother gave to me and now need a android tablet

My basic requirements and tasks

-Music Support (i have 30gb of music library!)
-Hd display
-Large battery life
-Fast processor for gaming
-STORAGE CAPACITY NO LESS THAN 64gb
-option keyboard or other typing accessory

So far Xiaomi Mipad Seems to be the best bet at its low price and ipad-ish design i wont be hard pressed.

And advice?how about google nexus or lenovo tabs?

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
My personal advice, stick to iPad.

Android is excellent on phones, but not good on tablets. iPad is superior in every way.

If you still want to move to an Android tablet, then Mi Pad seems like the best value for money.

$hadow

Geek in making
since you haven't mentioned any budget I would suggest you to get Sammy Tab S8.4 it is the best tab that I have ever used.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
Since I use both Android and iOS tablets, DO NOT MAKE THE SWITCH. iPad will run circles around any android tablet. Applications are designed and coded better than Android.

If you want sweet home screen with lots of widgets, Android. iOS suck at that.
But if you use apps more then, iOS. Heck, even the GMail app in iOS is better. Better UI transition, response, no crashes to this date etc.

These are just my personal opinions formed through my usage. And all my android devices are and were nothing but top end. So the hardware is not the culprit.

Did I mention, you get better battery life in iPad? I never understood how. But my Air just has better battery life.

Top Bottom