Android-powered Samsung I7500 debuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
On Monday, Samsung introduced its first Google Android device, the Samsung I7500. While many were disappointed to hear that Samsung had initially delayed its Android devices till the second half of the year, the I7500 will be available in major European markets starting in June.
I think by the time these phones come to India, I will be a senior citizen:-x.

*news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10228026-1.html
*www.newtechnology.co.in/samsung-i7500-android-phone-pricefeatures/

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
^ Are you that old? :p

Great to see more players in this segment. Samsung hasnt been my company of choice for Mobile phones, lets see if this one can change things a bit?

OP
amitabhishek

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
^ Are you that old? :p

Great to see more players in this segment. Samsung hasnt been my company of choice for Mobile phones, lets see if this one can change things a bit?

Am a sucker for mobile phones and the same time can't stand the sight of WinMo and Symbian. So the anticipation is killing me!!!

Android has no GCC but Bionic. This means a majority of existing linux apps will have to be slightly rewritten. Why can't andriod support GCC like a normal linux platform ?

After I looked into android a little more, its seeming more and more like Google Chrome. Great and all that, but lots still to be had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom