Android phone in 15K

daksh

Journeyman
Perfect choice if you are okay with its fixed 4gb for multimedia and 2gb for apps. Apart from that its the best you can get under 15. If you want expandable storage extend your budget a bit and get Xperia Sola!

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
I agree with the above posters... Xperia U is VFM...

Stay away from Xperia Sola... Yesterday I found out from a trusted phones dealer in Hyderabad that they have been getting a lot of complaints for Xperia Sola... charging problems, overheating problems, phone crashes, bad reception, lag...

Terabyte

In the zone
@noob : Frankly speaking Xperia U is not a much of an upgrade over SGS.
Also IMO this isn't the time to get any new Android phone running GB now. You got to wonder then when will it then JB then(if at all it gets it anyway)!!

Nighthawk12

In the zone
Yeap I agree Samsung galaxy S is better than Xperia U.So don't waste your money if you alrady have Samsung galaxy S.You can sell Samsung galaxy S and than purchase Xperia S or Samsung galaxy S2.

aroraanant

Explorer
You already own Lumia and SGS, why not wait for some time and save n gather some money and get something good which is much better than both something like Xperia S, Note or One X

OP
N

noob

Cyborg Agent
@noob : Frankly speaking Xperia U is not a much of an upgrade over SGS.
Also IMO this isn't the time to get any new Android phone running GB now. You got to wonder then when will it then JB then(if at all it gets it anyway)!!

Yeap I agree Samsung galaxy S is better than Xperia U.So don't waste your money if you alrady have Samsung galaxy S.You can sell Samsung galaxy S and than purchase Xperia S or Samsung galaxy S2.

You already own Lumia and SGS, why not wait for some time and save n gather some money and get something good which is much better than both something like Xperia S, Note or One X

Sorry for the confusion. This phone is not for me , it is for my friend. I will check if he can increase his budget.

I have sold both SGS & stupid Lumia 800 for 11.5K each and got a Galaxy Nexus by paying difference of 1K. :)

aroraanant

Explorer
For your friend Xperia U is good option but only if he thinks 4GB is enough for him.
Otherwise he can buy Neo V for 16k or Sola for 18k,

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
Sorry for the confusion. This phone is not for me , it is for my friend. I will check if he can increase his budget.

I have sold both SGS & stupid Lumia 800 for 11.5K each and got a Galaxy Nexus by paying difference of 1K. :)

where did u buy galaxy nexus???
and ask your friend to wait for samsung galaxy ace 2..

akkib89

Broken In
Xperia u for dual-core but see sony forums for the problems related with its cam and network reception. You can buy xperia neo V for bigger touchscreen, ray for 8 mp camera or the xperia pro for qwerty and 8 mp camera from ebay at cheap prices (appx 13k) from a powerseller shabeer. I have xperia pro and it has a great camera and a very good qwerty keyboard.

Top Bottom