Android Phone buying..

coolguyind

Broken In
Hi Guys..

I am planning to buy an android phone within a budget of Rs 7K..... suggestions invited...as this will be my first android phone...and android experience...I keep reading about android features..so i guess...if i can get atleast...512 MB RAM atleast, atleast 1 Ghz processor ( If dual core then its a bumper)......Android 4.0 or above....screen size minimum..4 inches.. 4 GB ROM...i dont know if i can get it in this budget or not...but I just give you an idea..what I like to have...but you are free to suggest...thanks

OP
C

coolguyind

Broken In
Thanks..But Pantech is not available in INDIA...I found it listed on ebay...but again it is above my budget....the price quoted there was above 9K...

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos S6802 - Buy Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos S6802 Black Online at Best Prices in India - Samsung: Flipkart.com
Check this out. Samsung galaxy Ace duos at a huge discount. Am also considering getting it. what do you think guys ?

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Pantech Burst. Try iBhejo.com (7,720 after coupons).

Proc: 1.5GHz dual Core
Memory: 1GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory + SD slot
Display: 4" Super AMOLED capacitive, 256K colors [480 x 800 pixels, 4.0 inches (~233 ppi pixel density)]
Network: 2G, 3G and 4G
Camera: 5MP, 720p video, VGA secondary
Battery: 1650 mAh

I am certain custom ROMs are available. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/170435-official-t-pantech-burst-thread.html
Warranty may be an issue, but that is the case also with Micromax, Karbon and others

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Pantech burst! No phone comes close in terms of performance till the 15/16k range where the Xperia L and Lg L9 come into the picture(Not considering local phones like xolo/mmx etc).

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Pantech burst! No phone comes close in terms of performance till the 15/16k range where the Xperia L and Lg L9 come into the picture(Not considering local phones like xolo/mmx etc).

You forgot about the new kid on the line, Xperia M.

Top Bottom