Android phone between 15K-20K

ishanmeh

Right off the assembly line
Hi..

I am looking for a branded Android phone (full touch) between 15k to 20k. Most important is larger screen size, display clarity (even in sunlight) and good resolution. Needless to say, I am looking for a phone which boasts of its looks.

I can safely say that at this range, a phone with dual core processor should be easily available for faster and smooth processing and that has a camera with > 5MP resolution.

I was considering-
1. Sony Experia U (its downside is absence of external memory slot, which limits the usable memory to max of 4 GB. But I need advice if that memory will be enough for decent use).
2. Sony Ericcson Neo V (but its already being taken away from markets and is now being replaced by Experia U)

Can anyone suggest which will be the best android to go for from above two, and also others.

Thanks in advance!!

guykawak

Broken In
At this range you can have a look at Xperia Neo L. Sony Xperia neo L - Full phone specifications
Assuming that is also using the same dispay as the 2012 xperia family. Screen should perform better than other competing smartphones in sunlight. Though it has a comparatively older soc

OP
I

ishanmeh

Right off the assembly line
At this range you can have a look at Xperia Neo L. Sony Xperia neo L - Full phone specifications
Assuming that is also using the same dispay as the 2012 xperia family. Screen should perform better than other competing smartphones in sunlight. Though it has a comparatively older soc

Thanks.. but Xperia Neo L has some bad reviews in terms of plasticy body and processing.. only upside is the ICS on it. But I think Sony has announced ICS for its handsets soon enough. So may be goin for other options will be good.

techlover

In the zone
see Samsung Galaxy S Advance or Sony Xperia Sola....S Advance has a front camera and better RAM than Sola but it may be getting the android a bit later than Sola

if u can increase then i rather suggest to see Sony Xperia P around 22-23k :)

Top Bottom