Android phone around 10K for my sister

OP
V

veb

Broken In
Thank u guys .. i will look for Xolo Q800, still i doubt about their build quality...... As my sister is going to use and "handle with care" term does not apply to her.. :) .so i have to look at the durability of the phone too.. :D

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
Thank u guys .. i will look for Xolo Q800, still i doubt about their build quality...... As my sister is going to use and "handle with care" term does not apply to her.. :) .so i have to look at the durability of the phone too.. :D

Nice choice ... my mom owns the black one and its build is awesome... great in-hand feel. :)

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
If you want quality, then go for Xperia M. It has a very reasonable price.

Here is the ebay link. Apply 500rs ebay off coupon. You will get phone for 11,500. You will get a phone with Snapdragon S4 pro, which has 2 krait cores. Better than Q800, in my opinion.

Promotion: Sony India Warranty Xperia M Single SIM | eBay

If you haven't bought the phone already, I deeply suggest you to go for Xperia M.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
If you want quality, then go for Xperia M. It has a very reasonable price.

Here is the ebay link. Apply 500rs ebay off coupon. You will get phone for 11,500. You will get a phone with Snapdragon S4 pro, which has 2 krait cores. Better than Q800, in my opinion.

Promotion: Sony India Warranty Xperia M Single SIM | eBay

If you haven't bought the phone already, I deeply suggest you to go for Xperia M.

It's snapdragon s4 plus i guess. Not pro. :p

Top Bottom