Android phone around 10K for my sister

veb

Broken In
1. Budget--10K (around)
2. Display type and size?-- 4"+
3. Form Factor?-- bar
4. Preferred choice of brand?--Samsung, sony, micromax
5. Preferred input method--touchscreen.
6. What camera option you want?--autofocus 5mp+flash, front facing camera.
7. Preferred operating system?--Android
8. Preferred connectivity options--3G, Wifi etc
9. Preferred applications--Flash, Swype, GPS...
10. Primary use of handset--multimedia, camera, internet,messaging,casual gaming(like temple run).
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? samsung galaxy core,... other recommendation r welcomed
12. Any other info that you want to share-- I was looking through forum and found that galaxy core was not much appreciated as it had cortex A5 processor and adreno 2xx series.(why??)... Also found that most people were in favor of "xperia M".

I don't know , but galaxy core looks decent to me....Please help me out...

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Don't go for galaxy ****..
Xperia M is solid for 13k budget... [price will come down soon]
Xperia M having Adreno 305... way way better than samshit...

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
+ For Xperia M . Review Are Positive at GSM Arena. having better Cpu, Gpu combo. great phone for 13k Range. get it.
Dont even Think of any of galaxy at that price range they are stupid phone not smart phone

OP
V

veb

Broken In
Thank u guys for replying.....
any other mobile (samsung,mmx,sony) in competition with xperia M....
does any one have bought xperia M ??

For a girl, Lumia 520 should be a stylish phone & should be sufficient.........

In Android, Xperia M is a powerful & great phone for budget

Dew

Destiny's a *****
Here's a good Xperia M review : Sony Xperia M review

else if you dont want to spend more go with Lumia 520 its good vfm product..

For a girl, Lumia 520 should be a stylish phone & should be sufficient.........

+1 :thumbs:

kartikoli

Busy!!
i ordered purple color M for a relative (sister)

generally it cost 12k with coupon cheapest 11.5k on indiatimes ATM

OP
V

veb

Broken In
i ordered purple color M for a relative (sister) generally it cost 12k with coupon cheapest 11.5k on indiatimes ATM
Thanks,,,and .... Congrats kartikoli for the phone.... can u give your review on the phone, once u get it?? it will be helpful.....

Here's a good Xperia M review : Sony Xperia M review else if you dont want to spend more go with Lumia 520 its good vfm product.. +1 :thumbs:
Thanks Dew for the link,,, i have read it before and it is decently descriptive... still want to know if the phone has usual problem like,,,,, heating or hanging in between or battery complain ...

Dew

Destiny's a *****
how can i let my sis waste her hard earn pocket money
Ha Ha . . . so it was her money :chinscratch: I thought you are going to gift her :ashamed:. Anyways its nice to know that you were able to help her make a wise choice :clap2:

Thanks Dew for the link,,, i have read it before and it is decently descriptive... still want to know if the phone has usual problem like,,,,, heating or hanging in between or battery complain ...

U'r welcome :) n heating and hanging problems could only be known from user reviews, and this will take a couple of weeks for these review to come as the phone has just arrived.

kartikoli

Busy!!
Ha Ha . . . so it was her money :chinscratch: I thought you are going to gift her :ashamed:. Anyways its nice to know that you were able to help her make a wise choice :clap2:

U'r welcome :) n heating and hanging problems could only be known from user reviews, and this will take a couple of weeks for these review to come as the phone has just arrived.
when i said 14k then it was just to calm her down but then i used the trick that only black color is available (i knew she will reject) so she gave me some time to arrange for purple color

BTW she didnt had complete money but rakshabandhan made her day :D

@veb thanks bro will give hand on review when i get the phone

P.S. ordered XOLO Q600 for another sister (relative) ... this time i was lucky not to pay anything her husband would pay

aaruni

The Linux Guy
I personally like XOLO phones. Have experience with two of them, Q800, and A500. Good enough to recommend to other people.

P.S. : Xolo Q800 runs better than Galaxy Note original

Top Bottom