Android phone >8k for games and internet

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
I know there are many posts regarding this topic but my pc is fried and i am posting this from a cybercafe and i dont have much time to research and i trust this site so it was my first instinct to post here.

BUDGET= Less than 8k strictly.

Purpose=1)Games.Not angry birds and tempe run,i would want to play games like shadow gun and nova 3.
2)Surfing,watching movies. 3)calling,need 3g.

Brand prefrence=As i want to go for gaming i have no option but to go for indian brands.i wont mind the brand as long as the phone works for atleast 1 year.

Minimum requirments = ATLEAST 1ghz processor,512 mb ram,wifi,3g,sensors required for gaming etc.

I know i have missed a lot of things just tell me to post them.

Thanking you.

OP
NiGHtfUrY

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
great phones.Please answer the following questions.
a9+ has 1.2 ghz dual core and it is almost 1k cheaper than the ideos,any reason for that?am i missing anything if i go for the a9+?
can you tell me what gpu does a9+ have?and is the huwaie gpu good?

Thankyou for the quick reply seeing that you are an expert in the mobile area i am quite glad that you are answering to my question.

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
mobiles from international brands will always cost more than local ones. A9+ won't get official update (will be stuck in Android 4.0 forever) nor unofficial. IDEOS X5 Pro have Android 4.1 update from unofficial sources and maybe Android 4.2 as well. thats a big advantage if you are about custom roms.

A9+ has Adreno 203 whereas X5 has Adreno 205. Both can play 720p videos and most games. I'll rate both GPUs equal and as resolution is same for both mobiles, if X5 can play a game then A9+ too should.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
I know there are many posts regarding this topic but my pc is fried and i am posting this from a cybercafe and i dont have much time to research and i trust this site so it was my first instinct to post here.

BUDGET= Less than 8k strictly.

Purpose=1)Games.Not angry birds and tempe run,i would want to play games like shadow gun and nova 3.
2)Surfing,watching movies. 3)calling,need 3g.

Brand prefrence=As i want to go for gaming i have no option but to go for indian brands.i wont mind the brand as long as the phone works for atleast 1 year.

Minimum requirments = ATLEAST 1ghz processor,512 mb ram,wifi,3g,sensors required for gaming etc.

I know i have missed a lot of things just tell me to post them.

Thanking you.

games like shadow gun will run but nova 3... forget it... my xperia u with 1ghz dual core + mali 400struggles.. the frame rates are bad...

Last edited:

rohit0571

Journeyman
How is Lenovo A60+ and Swingtel Hellotab Mini SX3 Smartphone as compared to Karbonn A15

and

Air Tyme Picaso as these are coming very low in HS18 deals ....?

These phones are coming at huge discounts from HS18 deals?

HS18 is also giving A9+ in deals tooo.....

Top Bottom