Android one Confusion

makwanamilan96

Broken In
At the launching time all 3 android one device price was similar. but now they are selling at diff price.
and karbonn android one which was launched on snapdeal is being sold at 4790 with free 8 GB memory card.

After watching lots of review all says performance is similar as hardware is similar for all theree devices.

will any one tell me why karbonn android one price is lower now ?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
When a said product isn't selling well at a given price, the OEM reduces the price so that it may seem VFM compared to other similar products. Either this or the product is going to be discontinued and the OEM wants to clear the stocks ASAP.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
I quite agree,Android One isnt worth it,you might as well shell out a bit more and get Moto E1 or E2(coming soon) ,Yureka,Redmi 1s,Lumia or zenfone

Minion

Conversation Architect
Between those three Karbonn and spice has better build quality and they are cheaper than MMX too.If i were you I would get Karbonn.for around 5k no phone can beat it.

- - - Updated - - -

About price MMX is better known to Indians So they tag it with higher price otherwise they all have same hardware.

OP
makwanamilan96

makwanamilan96

Broken In
Between those three Karbonn and spice has better build quality and they are cheaper than MMX too.If i were you I would get Karbonn.for around 5k no phone can beat it.

- - - Updated - - -

About price MMX is better known to Indians So they tag it with higher price otherwise they all have same hardware.

you are right !

- - - Updated - - -

Spend a few more bucks and get Moto E 2014 or Redmi 1S (I prefer the Moto E though).

how moto E is better then Android one ? i am buying this for my fiance. need is very basic,phone calls , messaging , whatsapp only. according to me this best under 5K phone.

- - - Updated - - -

When a said product isn't selling well at a given price, the OEM reduces the price so that it may seem VFM compared to other similar products. Either this or the product is going to be discontinued and the OEM wants to clear the stocks ASAP.

Got it cleared way. So there is no tension buying karbonn android one ??
Again it is for my fiance and she is first time user of android. Here is makes clear to use phone for messaging,calls and whatsapp only.

Last edited:
A

amit.tiger12

android one "was" great project at launch... but now everything is getting complicated... but it's mainly for those who want OS updates regularly and don't know about flash, rom etc etc...

$hadow

Geek in making
Wait for second fleet of one devices. I am waiting for a better manufacturer to provide a proper one device.

Minion

Conversation Architect
how moto E is better then Android one ? i am buying this for my fiance. need is very basic,phone calls , messaging , whatsapp only. according to me this best under 5K phone.

Moto E don't have front cam lacks auto focus camera and flash if you can increase your budget to 6k then get redmi 1s else Karbonn sparkel V.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
why not give a try to InFocus M2, it is seeling at 4999 and has almost same spec as Redmi

also 8 mp camera in front and rear with flash, waiting for review for it

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
why not give a try to InFocus M2, it is seeling at 4999 and has almost same spec as Redmi

also 8 mp camera in front and rear with flash, waiting for review for it

I saw the ad y'day. Seems InFocus is an subsidiary of Foxconn.

Top Bottom