Android market login issue with Xperia Neo V

kptcommander

Broken In
Hi Guys,

I bought a xperia neo v 2 days back and now i am facing a problem. i cant login into the android market, maps,gmail etc..when i sign in its says

"Cant establish a reliable data connection. This may be a temporary problem or data provisioning is not enabled in your sim. please contact customer care."

i cant also login into facebook and youtube.but i am able to use the browser for browsing.

when i searched online it was mentioned it could be solved by hard reseting the phone and logging into google account during phone setup itself. I tried that also but it didnt worked.

Please help me..:-(

s_holmes

Broken In
Have you set up your google account already in the phone? If not, then navigate to Settings-> Accounts & Sync and add your google account.
Try using Market, gmail, maps after that.

Also try to access these on Wifi if possible.

OP
K

kptcommander

Broken In
Have you set up your google account already in the phone? If not, then navigate to Settings-> Accounts & Sync and add your google account.
Try using Market, gmail, maps after that.

Also try to access these on Wifi if possible.

i tried that also..but showing the same error..i havent checked with wi fi yet..anyways i will chk it with wifi

OP
K

kptcommander

Broken In
In Vodafone, you need to enable 'Vodafone Mobile Connect' to run any of the apps which require data access.

Dont know what might be the problem with Aircel though.

i tried vodafone mobile conenct but it didnt work also..

it worked on wi fi..i used to my friends galaxy mobile as wifi hotspot and got connected..i could login into market, facebook, etc..and added the accounts in settings..but after i disonnected from wifii and tried to login through data mode it didnt connected..it says loading for sometime and then says cannot connect retry..

s_holmes

Broken In
Maybe your APN settings are wrong. Try resetting the APN settings. For Vodafone Mobile Connect keep the APN name as "www" and leave the rest of the fields on default.

If this still doesn't work, then contact Vodafone Customer Care.

acidCow

Broken In
Hi Guys,

I bought a xperia neo v 2 days back and now i am facing a problem. i cant login into the android market, maps,gmail etc..when i sign in its says

"Cant establish a reliable data connection. This may be a temporary problem or data provisioning is not enabled in your sim. please contact customer care."

i cant also login into facebook and youtube.but i am able to use the browser for browsing.

when i searched online it was mentioned it could be solved by hard reseting the phone and logging into google account during phone setup itself. I tried that also but it didnt worked.

Please help me..:-(

I had the exact same problem : NeoV, had Vodafone. Market and other Apps would'nt open ( they did work sometimes tho..and within mins again stopped working) . The problem I think is with Vodafone. I just switched to AIrtel. Works like a charm. Anytime.

SiddheshDhond

Right off the assembly line
HEY GUYS , i use broadband wifi on my neo v.. still i cant login into my gmail acct.. getting same above error" cant establish reliable data contn, this may b a temporary prob or your device may not b provisiond for data service.."
i had tried d abv method ,(settin>>acct & sync>> add acct...) still it givs d same error.. plz help me guys
i m really pissed nw.

Top Bottom