Android for around 20k

connoisseur

Broken In
1. Budget? - 20k +- 2k
2. Display type and size? - Doesn't matter much, but should have a good ppi
3. Dual sim? - Yes
4. Preferred choice of brand? - OnePlus, Motorola, Lenovo, Xiaomi, (Samsung is a big no)
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? - Doesn't matter. Can compromise on camera.
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc). - Android
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready). - 4g ready
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? - Multimedia, Gaming, Internet (in order of usage)
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? - OnePlus 2
10. Any other info that you want to share:

Factors in order of preference:
1. Performance
2. Customer service/warranty

I compared many configurations but could not find a better one in OnePlus 2's range so far.

Lenovo Vibe X3 is also a great option. My dad uses it (I suggested it to him over 1+2 because of brand value). I'm sure Lenovo has more number of service centres than oneplus

sujoyp

Grand Master
when is zenfone 3 comming....even i am looking for a handset for dad...right now selected moto g4 plus

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Lenovo Vibe X3 is also a great option. My dad uses it (I suggested it to him over 1+2 because of brand value). I'm sure Lenovo has more number of service centres than oneplus
don't know about other cities, but in bangalore lenovo's ASS is handled by a third party comapny called B2X. They also offer services for Moto and OnePlus. I have gone there to service my moto e2.

Minion

Conversation Architect
don't know about other cities, but in bangalore lenovo's ASS is handled by a third party comapny called B2X. They also offer services for Moto and OnePlus. I have gone there to service my moto e2.

Yeah,Service provided by B2X is worst Even i went there to change my moto E battery they told me they don't have it and can't do anything.

the.one

In the zone
I too think of vibe x3, mi5 or nexus 5x in that budget.

Maybe some newer phones may be worth the wait.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom