[ANDROID] [EARLY BETA] Arena Commander

TechnoBOY

Padawan
I have given 1000 credits initially, buy all the upgrades and test them out. In this version, ive removed the special weapon button and combined it with the right stick.. To use the special weapon, double tap the right stick.. Tell me if it "feels better" than the older special button..
Im getting a lot of framerate drops after wave 5, please report if the same thing happens with you..
Lastly, when you reach Wave 10 , you are gonna have a bossfight.. For this beta, Ive removed the cooldown from the special weapon, so spam it and get to wave 10 (in the final build, you wont be able to spam the special weapon, i.e. double tap right stick)
Also added a loading screen (Thx Nevil for pointing that out)
Nope special wep don't work ..
How can i double tap?it will reset the Joy stick position

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
try double tapping the right stick ?

it doesnt matter if it resets, just try double tapping it..

Maybe it wasnt a good idea to combine these two buttons..

TechnoBOY

Padawan
try double tapping the right stick ?

it doesnt matter if it resets, just try double tapping it..

Maybe it wasnt a good idea to combine these two buttons..
Yep wasn't a good one.The prob is that when double tapping the joystick resets ans i need to go bake and pick it up!
BTW WHERE is the FPS counter ?
Overall loading time has increased.

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
ooh forgot to add FPS counter, yes overall load time has increased, i preloaded all assets before starting scene instead of streaming it, it was causing lag in several low end devices i tested (Adreno 305)

Should I revert back to older button position ?

TechnoBOY

Padawan
ooh forgot to add FPS counter, yes overall load time has increased, i preloaded all assets before starting scene instead of streaming it, it was causing lag in several low end devices i tested (Adreno 305)

Should I revert back to older button position ?
IMO previous pos was good.There isnt any lag tho.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Just played .34 and awesome.!! And i feel that emp position is better positioned on that stick.. I'm using it more now and since it's now a double tap to activate, no misstouch!! Also went to wave 10 and the boss fight was well done!!

Ps: No lag on any wave.

Sent from my C5502 using Tapatalk

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Just played .34 and awesome.!! And i feel that emp position is better positioned on that stick.. I'm using it more now and since it's now a double tap to activate, no misstouch!! Also went to wave 10 and the boss fight was well done!!

Ps: No lag on any wave.

Sent from my C5502 using Tapatalk
Doesn't is reset the pos????:???:

Top Bottom