ANDROID confusion

sujoyp

Grand Master
My bit of exp..although i am bit late for discussion:wink:

I have helped people selecting mobiles..maximum people just dont want Samsung or LG or HTC...

They only want Nokia and SE..

And yes Apple iphone have the most craze among public...they think that its the best:grin:

We can only advice them, but its there money ultimately.:cool:

OP
I

insanityslimit

Broken In
thanx for the posts ppl.... i find myself leaning towards the Moto Milestone. Galaxy S is an awesome phone, and is high on my probables list but if the launch gets delayed i'll have to settle for the milestone.... It's really a pity that Sony hasn't released its e-book readers here :(

@ MetalheadGautham:
i am a bit of a linux fan....*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=29801

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
thanx for the posts ppl.... i find myself leaning towards the Moto Milestone. Galaxy S is an awesome phone, and is high on my probables list but if the launch gets delayed i'll have to settle for the milestone.... It's really a pity that Sony hasn't released its e-book readers here :(

@ MetalheadGautham:
i am a bit of a linux fan....*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=29801

Do remember to test out the Milestone's keypad. It has got mixed reviews. If you liked razer like flat keypad without much keydepth, you will like Milestone's keypad.

anyways, just wait for Galaxy S. This phone looks seriously good.

@ MetalheadGautham:
i am a bit of a linux fan....
Welcome fellow linux fan :grin:

I suggest then you WAIT for better devices to reach the stores. There are lot of interesting things lined up.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
^^ Its *much* better than Evo!

Better processor, *much* better GPU, *much* better screen, better audio quality, better touchscreen response :)

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

HTC has been facing a lot of issues with their phones recently! *www.engadget.com/2010/06/14/htc-evo-4g-and-droid-incredible-suffering-from-unresponsive-scre/

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Yes! 3X better than any other android phone! Look: *www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ4N7QAlHd4

OP
I

insanityslimit

Broken In
I'll wait for the Galaxy S then :-D

GO ANDROID:cool:....... Apple is waiting to get its a*s kicked.....:C_insane::C_cry::C_ill:.....

But we've gotta be thankful to apple too.... all this wudnt've started if apple had not introduced the iphone!

Top Bottom