Android book app maker

user28

Journeyman
Hi Friends, I had some word files which I want to convert them into an android book app. I tried the Android book app maker personal but it did not help as it converts only text files. My word files contain text along with images. Can anybody tell me if there is any app which can serve the purpose. I do not mind purchasing the app if it does not cost Heaven and earth.

Thanks.

OP
U

user28

Journeyman
Thanks for the replies.

By book app i mean, the software converts the file into an android app, which lets you read the contents of the file with some page flipping effects etc. By this there is no need to install another epub reader.

Well my problem is, it is not an one single word file, but a total of 54 word files. I tried converting one of the word file to epub but did not help as the resultant epub file just consisted of junk characters.

So i am back to square one now. Any help is much appreciated.

thinkjamil

Journeyman
Well I know a hard way. You can convert your text into webpages. Then store these web pages inside an app as asset. This app would have just one function, browse the stored site in assets directory. App is very easy, but converting your texts to html would be a little tedious.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Thanks for the replies.

By book app i mean, the software converts the file into an android app, which lets you read the contents of the file with some page flipping effects etc. By this there is no need to install another epub reader.

Well my problem is, it is not an one single word file, but a total of 54 word files. I tried converting one of the word file to epub but did not help as the resultant epub file just consisted of junk characters.

:facepalm: you are literally wasting your time in conversion when there are office apps available for android.

Neuron

Electronic.
Thanks for the replies.

All you need to do is to merge those word files into 1. This article should help -> *support.microsoft.com/kb/2665750/en-us
Then go to *convertfileonline.com/ and upload your word file and convert it into pdf with full formatting.
Finally upload this pdf and convert it into epub. If you want to change the dimensions of the pdf there should be tools available for this. Use google.

Top Bottom