Android Application

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
I need help regarding an android application on COLLEGE. I'm developing an app for my college as my engineering final year project. The app will be similar to THIS. But I'm not able to explain my project coordinator, that how this app is useful than official college website? Can you please tell me some of the key points that i can add to my presentation so that, it can attract some kind of attention and bring smile on his face . Also can you please suggest some impressive features that i can add to this application?

Murraykev

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I am developing an application for my Android device. For this task I am using an SDK and Adobe Flash Builder. I am not an epxerienced developer at all so I looked for help on the Internet. There I came across a page that deals with this topic. Also there are code snippets provided that handle the physical buttons and the rotation features of the mobile devices. The information on this page (if you are interested: Ozeki C# VoIP SDK - A SIP SDK for software developers) was really useful for my project. Maybe you will also find some useful information there. Hope I could help.

Top Bottom