An old gem of a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Anybody remember playing this old-skool game? I was browsing through my game collection and found this old jem and a very technical one at that. Such a wonderful piece of nostalgia.

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/27491_gipue/Screenshot.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/27492_srdv9/Screenshot1.jpg

No fancy eye-candy, no rocket requirements, just good old fun. The aircraft genre is dead now isn't it or are there any nice ones today? Those were the days :oops:

Ah, found a video of this 1997 wonder *in.youtube.com/watch?v=mGSOYDn2zNQ&feature=related :)

And also they have a sequel called F22 Total War which got 9.1/10 on gamespot

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Anybody remember playing this old-skool game? I was browsing through my game collection and found this old jem and a very technical one at that. Such a wonderful piece of nostalgia.

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/27491_gipue/Screenshot.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/27492_srdv9/Screenshot1.jpg

No fancy eye-candy, no rocket requirements, just good old fun. The aircraft genre is dead now isn't it or are there any nice ones today? Those were the days :oops:

Ah, found a video of this 1997 wonder *in.youtube.com/watch?v=mGSOYDn2zNQ&feature=related :)

And also they have a sequel called F22 Total War which got 9.1/10 on gamespot
Me me me!!! :) Memories.. one more game I remember enjoying was F22-Raptor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom