An interview with Ankit Fadia

Status
Not open for further replies.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Hmm what if he had hacked Digit India's website instead of Chip when he was 13.
Digit is unhackable.
When he was 13, I believe present day Digit was CHIP and the Editor was Gaurav Jaswal. I used to read every editorial of his in the magazine.

Everybody has moved on in life, except this jerk called Fadia!

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
When he was 13, I believe present day Digit was CHIP and the Editor was Gaurav Jaswal. I used to read every editorial of his in the magazine.

Everybody has moved on in life, except this jerk called Fadia!

Opps so right ! I just remembered reading Chip then.Wow nice days those.!!

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
doesn't this kind of send a wrong signal...so hackers will go one hacking other pages & expect jobs..i heard a similar case about some guy finding a loophole in iphone & next thing he lands a job in apple

knight17

In the zone
As if Home Land security people doesn't know a thing about this. Maybe US embassy should consider suing him for degrading American competency! :D

After the September 11 attacks, the U.S Government found some encrypted mails. The mails apparently had only pictures and no text accompanying them.
I gave a few suggestions on decoding them. It was exciting as I was only 16 then. They usually never give any feedback as it is classified information but since I received a few projects even after that I feel I have been of use at some level

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
US govt doesn't have time for such cheap show-offs.. And besides, why are we even discussing about him, if he's so made-up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom