Amplifying Software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cancer10

ClubHost.in
Hi,

For some reasons my speakers are not generating enough sound. As a result I cannot enjoy movies on my PC due to low sound.

Is there any software available (free would be nice) that would do an amplifying job for me?

Please help.

Thanx

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
LOL

i got an SS of the thread its quite funny!

what os do you use?
windows

LOL again

back to topic, increase volume in the windows sound properties, increase the master volume and the wave volume. if you use any sound driver software like intel audio studio, raise the volume there too. increase the volume in whatever music player you are using.

if all of them do not meet your expectations, google "ac3filter" and install. you can boost your audio with that.

last resort is get a new sound card. its cheap. its effective.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^ well the BEST option is to use DFX (these are amplifying s/ware of 3M<B to 4MB in size, really small for a d/load) that can be used with many Media players like Winamp, Div X, Windows Media player, Jukebox, Jriver etc etc....

And, i can bet that these DFX plugins DO make a HELL of a difference to ur audio listening experience.. jus google it.. :)

Cheers n e-peace....

Any others other than DFX/VLC ?

"Tumhari Maange to Majdooron ki tarah badhti ja rahi hain " ..lol..
How many more do u need..on one hand u have a player which virtually plays everything and u also have a plugin which enhances ur listening experience way beyond imagination, and to that both are free.

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
yes VLC is good to use........you may enable extended GUI from settings menu and then increase the max level from audio tab........:)

?doubtfire?

Doubts ,Doubts & more!!!
I will go for VideoLanPlayer [VLC]

Also try tweaking the settings in the audio drivers bundled with the mobo

I came back to suggest u one more alternative if u like using players other than VLC...Install FFDSHOW codecs..and configure it so that all ur players use it for audio video decoding...now from ffdshow configs u can change ur volume upto 500% of what ur audio chip offers u... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom