AMD's HD 4870 X2 Launches Tomorrow - NVIDIA's Worst Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
CF has very high boosts, and has crossed even 100% performance boost once, with HD4870X2.
But its not fine tuned for every game, and AMD is working on that.

OP
nvidia

nvidia

-----ATi-----
did it outperform GX2 ?
The 9800GX2? Its not even there in the list!

CF has very high boosts, and has crossed even 100% performance boost once, with HD4870X2.
But its not fine tuned for every game, and AMD is working on that.
Its not fine tuned for every game, and they have no proper drivers. And half the games that we use to compare, are not really optimized for ATi cards. And this is the kind of performance AMD shows! Hats off to them.

OP
nvidia

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Whoa! 112% Increase in performance in 4870CF!!
And the 4850CF beats the GTX280 in COD4. I wish they could perform like that in all other games:)

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
at last.. at last.. the crown of the graphics card is back on the head of ATi.. i missed it since X1950 XTX days.. Nvidia pawned.. first their bloody drivers.. second, the Dell laptop problems and now this..

amitash

Intel OCer
Finally after years off dominance by nvidia amd-ati are back on top...time to take nvidia to the field and shoot it between the eyes

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
It turns to be good for us, the consumers. nVidia has to slash their product prices to keep the price:performance ratio down. But still they can never match AMD when it comes to price:performance ration. They are the best and now it makes pure sense of ATI-AMD merger.

x3060

A LOTR fan
true, they are slowly but steadly getting there...now they need to perfect their processors ..:)

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
well.. i say nvidia is gearing up..... their new lines are all ready...

gtx 260 and 280's prices are down.... they are readying their arsennal....

nvidia ftw....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom