[For Sale] AMD Sapphire VAPOR-X HD6850

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
For Sale !

• Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: AMD Sapphire VAPOR-X HD6850 1GB 775MHZ Graphics Card

• Expected Price: Rs 7500 /- Rs 7299 /- ***

• Time of Purchase: 4th July 2012

• Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: YES. About 1 year.

• Reason for Sale: Got HD7850/Need Money (babuji ki dawayiya, bhen ki shadi, maa ka iilaj)

• Purchase Invoice Available: Yes, Printed Invoice from primeabgb.com.

• Product Condition: Works like charm 9.8/10. Dusty cleaned.

• Accessories Included: Original box, DVI to VGA Adapter, 6 PIN to 4 PIN Power Cable. The Product box has a Dirt 3 promo code sticker. I'll not be including the code for the exclusive steam game as it is already availed by me.

• Product Location: Wardha, Maharashtra (442001)

• Preferred Courier: DTDC. Professional. The one cheapest.

• Shipping Charges: Rupess 55/-

• Payment Options: paisapay

Important Notes:

* Firstly, NO low-balling on the thread. I'll entertain all the criticism, suggestions and death threats in private message only and gladly respond to them accordingly. Also, I am poor, so there's that.

* This card is listed for sale on ebay.in over here in auction format. All the interested buyers are requested to follow the link and make your bid there.

*The card is cleaned, packed and ready to ship as soon as payment done.

***Hey, Don't look at me like that, I've reduced the shipping costs from rupees 300 to rupees 50 as well. Even when it is obvious that shipping such huge graphics card would cost a lot more. Thank you, ebay.in...thank you.

*Tip - Snipe.

DSC03533.jpg DSC03534.jpg DSC03535.jpgDSC03539.jpg DSC03540.jpg DSC03541.jpg gpuz.jpg

Last edited:

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
Try to Bring the price down. The HD 7770 is available for the same price and offers good performance and a newer gen card too.

OP
toad_frog09

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
Thanks for replying, it was getting lonely down here.

And thank you for the suggestion (seriously, no sarcasm)

According to this benchmark 7770 offers only better fps in Dirt 3 & Civilization V. The HD6850 performs similarly or slightly better in the rest. But of course, 7770 is next gen with lower power consumption and heat generation.

Also, theitwares and flipkart sell their HD7770 at lowest cost of 8200rs. Just a reference, perhaps it sells cheaper locally.

Last edited:
Top Bottom