AMD or INTEL????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid_sh85

EXPLORING!!!!!
Hi guys....pls help me....m considering an upgrade for my sys....either an intel e4300 with orignal intel board or an amd 4800+ with an equivalent...now my major concern is dat i m using an amd machine....n to b frank m not satisfied with the performance due to sum overheating issues....so this time i dnt wanna make any mistakes as i wud b using the upgraded sys atleast for the nxt 2 yrs or so.....so pls advice me....whether i shud stick to amd or switch over to intel....do intel machines also giv heating probs???? pls advise.......THANX

and yes, pls suggest sum gud proccy n mobo combos..cuz i wud b adding a geforce 8600gt 256mb to the upgrade

Last edited:
OP
sid_sh85

sid_sh85

EXPLORING!!!!!
Ya choto...thanx for the suggestion...i did go thru the post...but u see....i wanted sum info abt the overheating issues wich r generally seen in amd cpu...so wot abt tht...does intel too heat up like amd????

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Ya choto...thanx for the suggestion...i did go thru the post...

The reason of that post was to try and sum up all these Config related questions :)

i wanted sum info abt the overheating issues wich r generally seen in amd cpu...so wot abt tht...does intel too heat up like amd????

Over Over heating issue....

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29033

OP
sid_sh85

sid_sh85

EXPLORING!!!!!
Thanx a zillion choto...but uh..well...u see...errr...i um....actually cud u pls cut it short for me n sum up??? i mean jst declare clearly...
1)wich one is hotter...amd or intel...also, in terms of durability
2)n performance-wise, which one rules the roost....intel E4300 or the AMD 4800+......
also remember dat i wud b adding an 8600gt grpx card and 1gbddr2 ram on a gud Moboard to it...so pls specify....thanx

OP
sid_sh85

sid_sh85

EXPLORING!!!!!
okey...my budget for the upgrade of 1)ram, 2)cpu n 3)board is 15k....i normally work on 3ds max n m a not-so-hardcore gamer too....also i wud b adding 8600gt grpx later on...dats the reason for the tight budget...sp pls advise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom