Status
Not open for further replies.

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
Not getting performance out of a new machine could be due to a million causes ranging from too many programs loading at startup to a faulty power supply. Please explain your query a little better.

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
See for daily routine work there would be no or not much difference in performance than ur previous experience. So please specify the kind of performance u r reffereing to. DETAILS.

tiblu

Broken In
Buddy I have the Exact machine 3200+ Venice E6 Msi K8nGm2 512 twinmos ram 80 Hitachi HDD Powersafe 400 watts smps. But i m very satisfied with it. i am even able to overclock 2.0 ghz to 2.5 ghz on stock cooler.Dont know why u r not satisfied with it.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
nitesh2212167@yahoo.com said:
the box has msik8ngm2-IL model no but the chipset is geforce 6100 and my gpu runs at 0.00 Mhz speed

I guess this dude is in for great Time pass with members........ ;)

how can that be 0.00Mhz........ :eek: :eek: ;o

iether he is bluffing or my eyes r not proper ....can u please post in screen shots showing it to be 0.00Mhz

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
the box has msik8ngm2-IL model no but the chipset is geforce 6100 and my gpu runs at 0.00 Mhz speed
You have the switch the computer on to make it run at faster speed, I guess! :D

TechMogul

Broken In

was that a joke or sumthin..if it was then it was the worst i hav ever heard.its just not possible gou at 0.00Mhz speed.tell us exactly whats happening..and plz do try to post some screenshot.v wud really like to c 0.00 Mhz speed.

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
The software which u r using for checking the speed must be not supporting ur hardware....try gettin the latest version of the software

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
hey mods..plzzz verify this guy.........or make him read the forum rules properly.....he aint even explaining his problem properly....

Sourabh

Laptoping
Clearly state the problems you are facing in the starting post and avoid useless replies. If you dont have the right info or program to test things, clearly mention what you are upto, for people to help you out. Think you can explain the problem better, start a new thread on those lines. This thread would be locked and eventually deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom