Amd Confg

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohus24

Broken In
HI guys,
cud u suggest me a gud amd confg
well i m a moderate gamer and budget isnt a prob
also gimme da latest price of the hardware as in mumbai.
i had already made a thread b4 abt this but there i had restricted it 2 mobo + proc

plus also wanted 2 know whether internet wud be free if we used a wifi router
i heared of some wifi hotspots and wireless acces points which cud provide me free net.is dis true?
plz clear my doubts
thnx

Rohit

spyingshadow

Broken In
(only WIFI problem) As far as I know, it wont be so. WiFi networking works by sending and receiveing sonorous or sound waves in the air. For e.g. if u n ur friend r using wlaky talky, u both communicate through elctronic cum sound waves that travel through air. both peices r built such that they receive only each other's waves. But, if both of u move so far away that waves dont reach, u wont be able to communicate.
Same is with ur Wifi connection. u first need a netowrk adapter. this can be a PCMIAA card with an antenna or PCM wifi card in a laptop. When u get into a hotspot, the card will receive waves from the central router present in the hotspot and u will see the network in ur system. This network will help u to see the net and also contact all those who r then using the same hotspot. These hotspots are generally found in airports, cafes,etc. Just go there, open ur laptop, n see the net.
Now, u would say that we can make a whole city a hotspot so that u can view net anywhere for free. Yes, that's true n there r many cities like that. Basically, it is likea 24 hour connection without any restriction. So u may say ti is free. But it might not be so. Such projects are costlry if done on a large scale and thus require capital. So the government will charge some tax in order to recover the infrastrucuture cost. Thus, it is not totally free.

But the day is not far when the whole world will be connected through Wifi or the better and emerging WiMAx and one would not need to pay phone bills. just open ur wifi enabled phone or laptop, search for the specific person through his IP address, n if he is online, just have an IRC chat!

(Hope this helps ya, wait b4 some more intelligent people give there opinion and, i beg u to rep me if u find this useful)

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
Im literally tired of quoting Configuration..may AMD or may Intel...
All u can do is visit www.deltapage.com have a look at the prices over there..
its almost matches the prices of lamington road...
unless you specify your proper budget I'm not going to peek my nose in this:D

and yes the wifi thing was correctly explained by spyingshadow

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
Budget no bar...................
go in for

1> AMD x2 4200+
2> ASUS MOBO
3>1gb x 2 ddr ram
4> Nvidia 7600gt graphics card
5> 17 inch LCD
6> HP dual layer writer
7> 160 or 300gb sata hdd

enjoy

coolsunny

Journeyman
How about this?

Processor AMD Athlon 64 FX-62
Mobo ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe
RAM Corsair CM2X512-8500 2 X 1024 MB DDR2
Video Card ATI Radeon X1900XT
HARD DISK Western Digital Raptor WD1500ADFD
DVD RW Sony DRU 820A
Cabinet 500Watt
Monitor LG 17'' lcd
UPS 750 VA

Last edited:
OP
rohus24

rohus24

Broken In
spyingshadow said:
(only WIFI problem) As far as I know, it wont be so. WiFi networking works by sending and receiveing sonorous or sound waves in the air. For e.g. if u n ur friend r using wlaky talky, u both communicate through elctronic cum sound waves that travel through air. both peices r built such that they receive only each other's waves. But, if both of u move so far away that waves dont reach, u wont be able to communicate.
Same is with ur Wifi connection. u first need a netowrk adapter. this can be a PCMIAA card with an antenna or PCM wifi card in a laptop. When u get into a hotspot, the card will receive waves from the central router present in the hotspot and u will see the network in ur system. This network will help u to see the net and also contact all those who r then using the same hotspot. These hotspots are generally found in airports, cafes,etc. Just go there, open ur laptop, n see the net.
Now, u would say that we can make a whole city a hotspot so that u can view net anywhere for free. Yes, that's true n there r many cities like that. Basically, it is likea 24 hour connection without any restriction. So u may say ti is free. But it might not be so. Such projects are costlry if done on a large scale and thus require capital. So the government will charge some tax in order to recover the infrastrucuture cost. Thus, it is not totally free.

But the day is not far when the whole world will be connected through Wifi or the better and emerging WiMAx and one would not need to pay phone bills. just open ur wifi enabled phone or laptop, search for the specific person through his IP address, n if he is online, just have an IRC chat!

(Hope this helps ya, wait b4 some more intelligent people give there opinion and, i beg u to rep me if u find this useful)

thnzx man it was indeed useful
bcause i was planning 2 buy a wireless router
thnx again 2 clear my doubts

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
Suggest configuration is really useless..unless the host of this post specifies his budget...
I may even go and build a PC for 10 lakhs+ .....(provided if i have them :D :D :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom