Am not able to open FeedBurner.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
After a little survay i found its only BSNL connection where am not able to open FeedBurner.com
Its opening in reliance..
I tried open DNS and every possible thing.. Has BSNL blocked it?

Can anyone from bangalore having a BSNL connection verify this pls!

Last edited:

himtuna

Journeyman
try proxy server.. thats the only way

whenever I buy a domain, the DNS settings are not reflected quickly in the Indian counterparts, but I get to see them on youhide[dot]com
I had 'tataindicombroadband - worst ISP' it took more than 4 days to show my new domain. I think there IPs are all blacklisted ;)
but with airtel it is just a matter of few hours.

There was news few months back that mtnl users were not able to visit any of the google sites.

If the problem persists just contact BSNL telling them clearly that
" Listen, I am not a fool, there is DNS cheat from your side, none of my firewall, antivirus or the old windows is blocking the site (its better to tell them that you recently formatted your PC)"

OP
the.kaushik

the.kaushik

try proxy server.. thats the only way

whenever I buy a domain, the DNS settings are not reflected quickly in the Indian counterparts, but I get to see them on youhide[dot]com
I had 'tataindicombroadband - worst ISP' it took more than 4 days to show my new domain. I think there IPs are all blacklisted ;)
but with airtel it is just a matter of few hours.

There was news few months back that mtnl users were not able to visit any of the google sites.

If the problem persists just contact BSNL telling them clearly that
" Listen, I am not a fool, there is DNS cheat from your side, none of my firewall, antivirus or the old windows is blocking the site (its better to tell them that you recently formatted your PC)"
Ya dude.. i know proxy works but i cant trust on those site with my user id and password.. Ya its woking on Airtel and Reliance.
Waiting for someone from bangalore to confirm that its possible to open in BSNL or not!

What i am fear of is that even China has blocked feedburner.. crap people.. dont know why.. If bsnl do am in great trouble and many other bloggers i hope!

himtuna

Journeyman
Dont blame people of china for that matter, you must mind your language.
Be specific ' ITs f** chinese govt. They kill highly minded computer geeks (crackers) instead of turning their motives in good direction.

The internet is not yet free 'ISP restrcited'
It is just moving from it original theme.. 'people connect freely as no one has control over it'
but behind the scenes verisigns, root servers residing at USA, and much more internet is not yet free.
give your voice ( only some) to prisonplanet[dot]com

I'll wait till the satellite launching and the equipments become cheaper. :)
I support alternate DNS man you should toooo.
the community must grow like opensource.
But money is what matters, creepy US policies, capitals are all rulling on us.

OP
the.kaushik

the.kaushik

Dont blame people of china for that matter, you must mind your language.
Be specific ' ITs f** chinese govt. They kill highly minded computer geeks (crackers) instead of turning their motives in good direction.

The internet is not yet free 'ISP restrcited'
It is just moving from it original theme.. 'people connect freely as no one has control over it'
but behind the scenes verisigns, root servers residing at USA, and much more internet is not yet free.
give your voice ( only some) to prisonplanet[dot]com

I'll wait till the satellite launching and the equipments become cheaper. :)
I support alternate DNS man you should toooo.
the community must grow like opensource.
But money is what matters, creepy US policies, capitals are all rulling on us.
Ya dude.. crap people means i was blaming crap chinise ISP :)

OP
the.kaushik

the.kaushik

Is there no one who can give me an update! I called BSNL and they said its BSNL server problem and it will be fine in some days.. but i dont understand what BSNL server has to do with feed burner server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom