alteranate digit forum

should digit have an alternate forum for low bandwidth users?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dont know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

samrat_chak1

Broken In
Many times I can't get on to the thinkdigit forum because it is too graphics heavy. I think digit should host an alternate text only forum for us dial up users. What is your opinion?

cnukutti

Broken In
sure it takes a lot of time to load on my dial up system. digit should remove the left side nav bar and remove the ads. already much has been discussed about this

aadipa

Padawan
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2942
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2312
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2754

aadipa

Padawan
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=20216#20216
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=20427#20427
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2037
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1843
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1981
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=363

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
samrat_chak1 said:
Many times I can't get on to the thinkdigit forum because it is too graphics heavy. I think digit should host an alternate text only forum for us dial up users. What is your opinion?

Since u want a fast forum lets start with u, come on now get rid of ur siggy and avatar. it takes up precious bandwidth !! U start and the rest will follow.

aadipa

Padawan
¦[ F| ¦¯< F| |\| said:
I forgot to add that digit could make the upper banner and left side nav bar into seperate frames meaning one would not have to load them over and over again while browsing this site.

another old story
check this

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=13488
;)

OP
S

samrat_chak1

Broken In
blade_runner said:
Since u want a fast forum lets start with u, come on now get rid of ur siggy and avatar. it takes up precious bandwidth !! U start and the rest will follow.
Hey Blade runner, I do get my hands on high bandwidth sometimes, so I don't think I can give away my avatar and siggy. But still to get on to forum from home I have to use dial up. Don't take it the other way round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom