All my buddies, Check out my little software...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jal_desai

In the zone
hello ppl.... its beeen a long time to see you all guys... anyways i was a little busy wid my last sem... however i always do wats NOT in the syllabus and this is wat i made during the last few days... i made this little launcher software.... and i want u to see it.... and tell me ur suggesstions and critisism... this software will require .NET Framework 2.0 or above. i made this in VISUAL C# 2008

Download it from here:
*www.mediafire.com/?5mahg1xhmlb

coolsunny

Journeyman
Nice software buddy.Every thing working.but wht is Dr watson..I m also pursuing C# .net.I also want to open applications like opening windows media player,that is installed in pc.can u give me coding for the software u built...if u dont mind..i appreciate ur effort.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Nice software buddy.Every thing working.but wht is Dr watson..I m also pursuing C# .net.I also want to open applications like opening windows media player,that is installed in pc.can u give me coding for the software u built...if u dont mind..i appreciate ur effort.

Try Launchy instead if u want to open apps installed in your pc :cool:

its superfast & has cool skins too...:D

another similar software is acceleration run :grin:

wht is Dr watson.

Its a windows built in error logger (or whatever u call it)
it basically keeps track of all the serious errors occurred in your system
such as .exe or any software/hardware error...:))

Last edited:
OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone

ya buddy heres the code..... i m posting it in a txt file.... but u have to place the components in the designer view as per the components used in this code....
see attachment.

any suggesstions? anybody?

coolsunny

Journeyman
^^ thanks a lot.. but if i want to open run command at button click.how to do so.i searched the exe file for it in system32 folder,but didnt get any..can i add advanced features like mouse hover/click on run button showing right pane items like regedit,services.msc.And also opening these application on click event.

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
i appreciate ur idea but tht wud be the same thing na.... our main concern is to reduce human effort of typing commands like "notepad", "regedit" etc... if there were a way to open up run dialog box thru an external code then also ur next job will be to write some command in tht "Run" box na... i wanted to eliminate this hassle of writing and provide "one-click" solution....

as far as ur question goes tht whether or not there is a way to open tht "Run" dialog box ....i am sorry but i dont know it right now but i will try my best to answer u... as far as my intuition goes i dont think there is a way to open tht run dialog as its a interwoven windows component and not a standard exe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom