All Licensed Merchandise Now In India : Headbangers Merchandise

Headbangers merchandise

Right off the assembly line
Hey guys just a small introduction about our venture,
Headbangers merchandise started out in 2011 in an attempt to provide 100% licensed merchandise to metal music fans in india
We were the First Official licensed metal music merch store in India and now
After such immense support from our family, friends and customers we are now expanding to gaming,anime,movies,tv licensed merchandise in India
and what makes our site reliable
1)Official
2)Licensed
3)Imported

We are running a promotional pre-launch campaign where you get free licensed merchandise on your first order by getting notified or sharing about us

Do give our site a look : *bit.ly/1THy6pE

Attachments

• 12974376_1054222374613636_6360789938082488926_n.jpg
    12974376_1054222374613636_6360789938082488926_n.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 205
OP
H

Headbangers merchandise

Hey really sorry about that :( very new to the forum so working way around to edit profile :D do check out our teaser page and if you like it share it to your friends

- - - Updated - - -

lol :p very new to the forum but hey we do have bleach merch so do check out the teaser page :)

Cruzy

Journeyman
Can you also start importing merchandise related to football too??

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Website looks really good
But I noticed something which you should fix. Under 'Merchandise->Anime', 'Naruto' comes two times, the first link says there is no product in this category and another one works just fine.
Looks really good. Hoping you will be getting Bleach, Naruto, DeathNote and DBZ t-shirts too. All is good but its so costlyyyyyyy :crying2_NF:

OP
H

Headbangers merchandise

We might start it in the near future, will keep you posted Cruzy :D

- - - Updated - - -

Hey lightningfasst thank you, we will fix the issue asap, we will get fav anime tshirts as well :D, and since the products are imported directly from us,uk and other foreign countries post duty the product in some cases do get little costly but in terms of product quality all of our products are unmatched and original :D

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Been browsing on your site for a while. I would like to see more t-shirts with album arts. A few t-shirts that I was looking to purchase for a long time are Iron Maiden - The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg, Nile - Annihilation Of The Wicked and Meshuggah - Obzen.

OP
H

Headbangers merchandise

Hey desmond, have noted down your preferences. Also keep do drop in your query by in-boxing us on our fb page so we will always keep you in the loop. Hope you liked the site :D

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I am no longer on Facebook, but thanks for sharing.

But seriously. A lot of your band merch has random art which have no association with the band. For example, that Opeth t-shirt design has no association with Opeth at all, it's just some random pic with some random quote with Opeth's name put over it. Any metalhead worth their weight in salt will also notice this. I think you should get more merch that can be associated with the band's actual work like album arts, band pics, tour t-shirts, posters, etc.

Not to reflect negatively on your site, your site is perfect. But you need more variety in your wares. :)

OP
H

Headbangers merchandise

Hey Desmond actually your tips have helped us a lot, at times we got unorthodox prints as most of the band art work associated designs have been the most bootlegged. We will surely incline to have more prints in the future to be associated with their latest artwork :) and we will keep adding new products in future

Cruzy

Journeyman
Or maybe make/source shirts which have the bands album art on it

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

Top Bottom