All laptop related queries here!!!

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Now those early adopters of HP Envy x360 who spend 75k for 4500U + 8GB Fixed RAM model will really going to envy for this ASUS offering if these machines are Touch Screen and Stylus bundled in the box for Indian Consumers.

Hope Asus didn’t do any dirty tricks here by eliminating Touch + Stylus excluded from the Global varient to this India bound model..if they do then HP Envy buyers will rejoice.

Edit : - Got It, ASUS didn’t do any bad things

Update : the below video is not for RYZEN model, wrong video.

Last edited:

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
ASUS VivoBook Flip 14 TM420IA | 2-in-1 PCs | ASUS Global

They haven't mentioned the touch screen display explicitly. The touchpad, however, is more advanced. has that numpad thing (see the pics in that link)
So, maybe asus did some not good business here. but can't be sure of that

Edit: The link above is for the global website. Their India website is somehow not working well right now.

Last edited:

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
I am always frustrated by this kind of things regarding laptops. Companies launch many models with similar or same model number but internal configurations mentioned by global reviewers will be much fancier compared to the models available on the ground in India.

EDIT:
Came across this review by GeekyRanjith -

No mention of stylus or touchscreen.

Last edited:

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
@SaiyanGoku , any idea what is the price of Asus VivoBook Flip 14 TM420IA??? In INR obviously?

Sorry Friends, I posted on the wrong comment section,previously.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
I am always frustrated by this kind of things regarding laptops. Companies launch many models with similar or same model number but internal configurations mentioned by global reviewers will be much fancier compared to the models available on the ground in India.

EDIT:
Came across this review by GeekyRanjith -

No mention of stylus or touchscreen.

Hi. GeekyRanjith reviewed model is not the same model - It just a general model, not the Flip -

Below is the 4700U version the model he reviewed

*www.amazon.in/dp/B089TP2FJQ/?coliid=I2WUGD15EI2WUW&colid=G57JOT09Q4B&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

And 4500U Version which he actually recommended

*www.amazon.in/dp/B08CKZ8DHM/?coliid=I2WWVO66TP37W1&colid=G57JOT09Q4B&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Guys - please look into the description section of the Asus Vivobook Flip TM420IA, You will find this.....This mean ASUS didn’t cut out Touch Screen and Stylus....Amazon must post the at least one picture which will clear the doubt in the first glance.

*i.imgur.com/cr7wPJr.png

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Has anyone from Kolkata,visited Nimbus Computers (besides Paradise Cinema Hall) near Esplanade?
It is ASUS Exclusive Store besides Chandni Chowk area.

DeadBoy

Broken In
Guys, I'm considering buying a new laptop for around INR 100k ± 10k mainly for gaming and programming.

I'm looking for a 17" screen one with at least a 1660 Ti, a Ryzen 7 (or an Intel equivalent), 16 GB DDR4 RAM, 1 TB HDD with 256 GB SSD

I'm considering Asus TUF A17

It's not urgent. I was thinking to wait for some festival sales (maybe around Diwali).

What do you think? Any better choices?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guys, I'm considering buying a new laptop for around INR 100k ± 10k mainly for gaming and programming.

I'm looking for a 17" screen one with at least a 1660 Ti, a Ryzen 7 (or an Intel equivalent), 16 GB DDR4 RAM, 1 TB HDD with 256 GB SSD

I'm considering Asus TUF A17

It's not urgent. I was thinking to wait for some festival sales (maybe around Diwali).

What do you think? Any better choices?
Asus TUF series for anything above 1650Ti is a bad idea because of its poor thermal performance.
@omega44-xt @SaiyanGoku

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Confusing Listing AMD Ryzen 7 4800H @ 80K from Acer, Listing Says Integrated Graphics...!! ??

*www.amazon.in/dp/B08GQSW74D/?coliid=IDEB3D8VCOO0N&colid=102ICFJILJU5T&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Edit : - Amazon Listing is wrong it comes with GTX 1650, So the exact space

4800H + 256 GB SSD + 1TB HDD + GTX 1650 + 8GB RAM (Upgradable up to 32GB)

*www.flipkart.com/acer-nitro-5-ryze...t-20-store&ssid=k7gn7rujeo0000001600768869042

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Hello guys,

Here for another laptop recommendation. Only Office use - Word,Excel, ppt, access. Mainstream 15" preferred, 35k laptop with windows installed. Will be always sitting on one table mostly so average battery backup works too. It will only be taken out of our home office sometimes for meetings. Will be used for many years. I like AMD so would prefer that but Intel works too.
Also need it yesterday so would not like to wait .

Please recommend.

Thanks.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@ssk_the_gr8
Few choices :

1. Amazon.in: Buy Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3i Intel Core i3 10th Gen 15.6 inch FHD Thin and Light Laptop (8GB/1TB HDD/Windows/Platinum Grey/1.85Kg), 81WE00Q5IN Online at Low Prices in India | Lenovo Reviews & Ratings

2. Buy Lenovo Ideapad S340 Intel Core i3 10th Gen 14 inch FHD Thin and Light Laptop (8GB/256GB SSD/Windows 10/MS Office/Platinum Grey/1.55Kg), 81VV00ECIN Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in

3. Buy HP 14 Ultra Thin & Light 14-inch Laptop (10th Gen i3-1005G1/8GB/256GB SSD/Win 10 Home/MS Office/1.47 Kg/Jet Black), 14s-cf3074TU Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in

Specifically chose with 8gb RAM which I feel is more important than an SSD.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

Baker

Albicelestes
Any review on MI notebook..? looking for a laptop inthe range of 40 to 45k , currently most of the laptops are out of the stock.

Any review on MI..?

Top Bottom