All laptop related queries here!!!

Dost gussa mat karo yaar..! I relly appreciate your suggestions trust me....

Thanks a heap..!:)

Wiley

no its not the point of getting angry or something, have seen and used some notebooks from different manufacturer, if not most of the available...
as of your statement --- had bought vostro early this year after hearing from all go for dell go for dell, however I was completely dis-satisfied with that piece, and regarding heating-- this was burning by the time OS was installed.........
so you can make what I want to say.........

for the given price you would not dell with 1gb gfx that 4650.

Wiley

Right off the assembly line
Thanks dude ...so that means that hp would be a good option after all....

What do you say...?

Wiley

Wiley

Right off the assembly line
The following are available in my city:-

hp dv6-2005AX
hp dv6-1152
hp dv4-1506

I think hp dv6-2005AX would be good

What do you say..?

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Hi guys...

Please help to find a good performance netbook with 10" screen size.
I searched and found asus eee pc, lenovo ideapad s9/s10, acer aspire one, samsung n series, dell mini..

But I am not able to figure out which one would come under Rs. 15000.

Please help me to choose a good configuration netbook in that price range.

Also Kindly tell me where can one purchase that in bangalore from a good reputed shop.

Please reply as soon as possible.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
^^
congrats
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
The following are available in my city:-

hp dv6-2005AX
hp dv6-1152
hp dv4-1506

I think hp dv6-2005AX would be good

What do you say..?

dv6 2005ax is my choice... gr8 graphics card inside..

Last edited:

sandeepk

Journeyman
I am planning to buy a new laptop in the range of 30K - 40K. It will be used mainly for programming and movies. It should be able to play 720p atleast (If able to play 1080p, it will be really good :) )
Please suggest laptops which will be readily available. So Dell is out of question.

Are laptops available now which have Win 7 preinstalled?

sandeepk

Journeyman
Thanks for your replies. I will check out dv6 2005ax. How is battery life? Anybody from Pune has bought it? I want to know the name of shop where I can find it. I had visited Croma in Aundh yesterday. I don't think that it was there on display (but I may be wrong).

Mike84

Broken In
Hi Guyz and gals,
I need a suggestion. Please help me pick a laptop for a friend of mine. Very modest budget of 30K.
The main purpose of the laptop would be for internet(chatting and social networking... and may be flash videos) and movies.
There isnt any graphical requirement other than HD videos and Windows 7 :D
Main thing is that the laptop shouldn't be a black brick.. cause my friend's a girl. :p

Please Please Please Please suggest some good models. The budget isnt very strict... but she is forbidden to cross 40K at any cost. :(

dare devil

Broken In
I want to buy a Laptop.
Budget:45K - 55K
Purpose:Office Applications ,Surfing & Gaming

In the following 3 HP Laptops which one is best for me?

1)DV6 2005AX- Rs.46490

AMD Turion II 2.2Ghz,
4GB DDR2,
320Gb HDD,
ATI HD4650

2)DV6 1256 TX-Rs.53990

Intel C2D T6600
4Gb DDR2
500GB HDD
ATI HD 4650

3)DV6 1319 TX-Rs.54490
Same config as 1256TX,the diff. is 4GB DDR3 Ram

(All the three have Win 7 Home 32bit OS)

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Hi Guyz and gals,
I need a suggestion. Please help me pick a laptop for a friend of mine. Very modest budget of 30K.
The main purpose of the laptop would be for internet(chatting and social networking... and may be flash videos) and movies.
There isnt any graphical requirement other than HD videos and Windows 7 :D
Main thing is that the laptop shouldn't be a black brick.. cause my friend's a girl. :p

Please Please Please Please suggest some good models. The budget isnt very strict... but she is forbidden to cross 40K at any cost. :(

try net books or the dell inspiron series....since your hardware requirements are not that great you could spend some cash on the looks aspect ...and that is pretty good with dell.......

irrespective of the brand you choose you could always turn the laptop into a looker by putting a skin on it...check out laptopskinz.in

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I want to buy a Laptop.
Budget:45K - 55K
Purpose:Office Applications ,Surfing & Gaming

In the following 3 HP Laptops which one is best for me?

1)DV6 2005AX- Rs.46490

AMD Turion II 2.2Ghz,
4GB DDR2,
320Gb HDD,
ATI HD4650

2)DV6 1256 TX-Rs.53990

Intel C2D T6600
4Gb DDR2
500GB HDD
ATI HD 4650

3)DV6 1319 TX-Rs.54490
Same config as 1256TX,the diff. is 4GB DDR3 Ram

(All the three have Win 7 Home 32bit OS)

remember that T6600 doesn't support h/w virtualization and you won't be able to use win7's XP mode if you want to.

Why not check Dell Studio 15 and Acer 5xxx series. One thing that is good with Acer is after-warranty costs unlike in Dell and HP.