All laptop related queries here!!!

nikufellow

In the zone
Please point me to some dell 14r models with 'u' processors (i3/i5) with dgpu if it exists. I've been able to find a 15r model - dell inspiron 15r 5521 but couldn't find a 14r one.

Please point me to some dell 14r models with 'u' processors (i3/i5) with dgpu if it exists. I've been able to find a 15r model - dell inspiron 15r 5521 but couldn't find a 14r one.

ankitkr091

Broken In

*m.snapdeal.com/product/dell-inspiron-14r-5421-laptop/1147616

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Its really the gt 730m... saw the same lappy on dell website also. So how is the gt 730m gonna perform??

The NVIDIA GeForce GT 730M is a mid-range, DirectX 11.1 compatible mobile graphics card announced on January 2013. It is based on the GeForce GT 645M, but with slightly higher clock rates. Power consumption may be slightly lower due to minor improvements. In addition to the GK107 model, there is also a version with the GK208 chip and a 64 bit memory interface.

source

nikufellow

In the zone
Is Samsung np370r5e so6in locally available? If so can anybody enquire its mrp. Ive tried contacting sammy customer care - they tild me they'll call back but that was a false promise and ive even mailed them with no reply so can anybody confirm whether its officially launched here and available locally because online buying is not an option for me.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
The MRP is usually mentioned on Flipkart so check that out.
If it's currently not in stock locally I'm sure a Samsung dealer can get you one if you ask them to.

nikufellow

In the zone
Ive asked one dealer bir they are telling me its not launched :( but am pretty sure that its not the fact. As for fk i can't find this particular model in fk but snapdeal has it with a 40k pricing!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Ive asked one dealer bir they are telling me its not launched :( but am pretty sure that its not the fact. As for fk i can't find this particular model in fk but snapdeal has it with a 40k pricing!

i will suggest against going for this laptop. sold by snapdeal and not yet launched by Samsung. something goes bad and if by chance, Samsung doesn't launch the product here you won't get any warranty even if the dealer says it has manufacturer warranty.

nikufellow

In the zone
i will suggest against going for this laptop. sold by snapdeal and not yet launched by Samsung. something goes bad and if by chance, Samsung doesn't launch the product here you won't get any warranty even if the dealer says it has manufacturer warranty.

Okay thanks sam bur I still can't confirm whether its officially launches or not. A dealer did say that this one ain't launched here but I can't believe those guys blindly it could be that they don't have this paticular model in stock so they are just bluffing!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Okay thanks sam bur I still can't confirm whether its officially launches or not. A dealer did say that this one ain't launched here but I can't believe those guys blindly it could be that they don't have this paticular model in stock so they are just bluffing!

contact Samsung India directly

Contact Us - Samsung

bhokal

Broken In
Just saw this laptop in a samsung store in Nehru place going for 37k and I think its launched as it has a page in samsung india site. I was also looking for it but then i bought this one out for 36k . 3rd gen Core i5 3230m / 4gb / 500gb hdd / 2g ati 7670m / DOS / 2 usb 3.0 ports / + (backpack + some cheap mouse and headphones)
NP350V5X-S01IN - OVERVIEW | SAMSUNG India

nikufellow

In the zone
Yup its officially launched here. The Samsung Customer Care wasn't as bad as I suspected they called me back and forwarded the call to sales assistance department of theirs who were happy to inform me that both i5/i3 models of so6in were launched in India and they've even pin pointed me to the nearest authorized dealer with available stock.Btw @37k it seems to be a steal here they are quoting a price of 39k. I'll be buying within 2 weeks but am a bit skeptical about the fact that there have been no reviews as its a new product ¡

Top Bottom