All in one Windos OS DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

john.sukumar1

Right off the assembly line
hello friends,
I want to burn all [Windows98, 2000, 2000(server), 2003 server and XP ] into one dvd and make it bootable DVD & i want to create menu(even in dos) for installation of each OS is it possible to do so. Please tell me the procedure to do it, i use nero 7 version.

Pathik

Google Bot
i dont think its piracy if he has purchased original versions of all the above oses... Big MS fan... :D

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
u suppose an MS fanatic'll buy Windows98, 2000, 2000(server), 2003 server and XP!!! All... He'll just upgrade :D

aj27july

Journeyman
Yeah it can be created using Magic ISO Maker. Its has a MultiBoot Option. Google for the procedure.

hansraj

In the zone
i can give u an hint that u will require certain files for boot up... u will have to google for these files.. once u have them then its a piece of cake for u to make u r own customised cd/dvd which will be bootable.
one suggestion.. dont waste time in getting the files resposible for boot up using the softwares such as win iso or iso buster as it is of no use.

aj27july

Journeyman
check out page 94 of Digit September 2006 Edition. The whole procedure is explained there.
Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom