soumya
rajaryan_13
techno tublai
ajayashish
teknoPhobia
rb_kaustuv
Tech.Masti
saikibryan

and sent a separate pm to royal, since he's in uk. do leme know if i have missed out anyone....

@digitized.....no female members....tuff luk....looks lik calcutta females ain't that tech savvy :(

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
lotz of interesting developments. i guess everyone is excited for the meet.

@saikibryan: buddy will u b ableto come? i know its to far now, do give it a try. and yes dont open ur mouth abt me.

@gaurav: hey buddy working hard for the meet. fully appreciate ur effort. tnx for the invitation. hope everybody turns up. btw did u get my office number?

Kniwor

Learner
Hi guys,

It seems I am not in luck, I am leaving for Jaipur today evening on 23rd March, and will return on 2nd april morning, So cant make it since I'm not in the city. I was so much willing to meet you guys, But I'll be there next time.

Have fun you guys.

and BTW to recognize, just tell the McD guy that there's a digit meet here, and we are sitting there, If someone comes send him there, then whoever enters will ask those guys and they'll tell,it's as simple, old, and usual method.

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Tough luck people.:( Was really hoping to meet you people (this meet is long overdue) but I have some other commitments which were made around one week in advance. Gaurav knows about it.

@Gauravakaasid: thanks for the invitation anyway.:)

Last edited:

royal

Padawan
gauravakaasid said:
no female members....tuff luk....looks lik calcutta females ain't that tech savvy :(

So I wont be missing a great deal :D

Anyway guys dont forget to post pics of the meet :cool:

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
my gawd!....only 3 members can make it tomorrow (+1, including me). wat do people? do we meet or do we "postpone" it again?

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
^^ I was waiting for others to reply since nobody replied I guess Gaurav we shud postpone the meet...wat else can we do!!!

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Sorry Bobby, Gaurav and others...........Just don't have time (official work). Did talk with "digitized" on phone.........he is also not able to make it. Since Rohit (Kniwor) is also not able to come, maybe we should really postpone it.
But if the meet goes as planned then maybe next time I could join you.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
cant join, i have special class:( :( bad luck.... BTW those who will meet today ENJOY:) and posts some picture of meetings :)

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^ kya kare......cant do much abt it.....neways how abt next sunday?? (1st april) can everyone leme know whether that's ok?

Kniwor

Learner
As I already said I am out of town, and will return monday morning. So I have no problem with 2nd April, monday. But cant come on sunday(1st april), because I will arrive back in kolkata on 2nd morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom