Alien Bases: The Mystery of the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagardani

Lost in LOST
everyone is now required to make a judgement based on all available information.... im arrived on this point of conspiracy theory! he eh he he

Blazingfire

Right off the assembly line
Here are the funda breaker's:

1.Moon facts hope it clear your mind:

a.Moon and earth were created on same orbite, moon was not older than earth but earth and moon were of same size and that moon was surely less denser than earth purely due to the fact that earth was majorly made of iron and other heavy metals.

Thats why moon was reduced to 1/6 th of earth and most of part of moon was embeded on earth itself.

But it gave birth to severel possibilities
1.Earth was no more a uniform factore and had some huge crater (hope you made that out.)

2.Moon it self was shattered but orbited earth and its rotational speed was reduced to match time period of revolution which happens due to close distance of moon and earth.

This will happen to earth as well in future when sun will be red giant.

b)Moon is atnosphere less and could not have any refraction or totalinternal reflections, but moon itself is luminous and thus hide out the stars on light part of moon.

This results in black sky.

c)Trust me on this:Moons poles are covered with ice and most part of mental too.

d)But the core is of lava, now who was saying that there were eruptions on moon guess you can make it out.

c)Colours could be produced due to dispersion from water.(Sure on this)

d)Now the dark part mystery. Trust me on thiss that whatever we witness is only tip of iceberg NASA have prototypes of ships that can be launched using laser light now you can imagine its speed.

e)NASA have hubble, chandra and spitzer now who said that radio can't penetrate moon, here is answer there are these particals: mesons, quarks, neutrino(specialy) which penetrates through earth(moon is nothing) and can be used to read the hitory of universe long away from here.Spitzer is based on these particals.

Now I am not saying that moon could or will not be used as base for alien or us(humens). But the point is that its time waste to argue about something like space walk at this age, trust me no use wheather it was genuine or not.
Information from it were as useful as our arts class.

The real story will begin in 2010 (Read NASA site).

Fact is and the point is that we are never told of actual facts and that we have to make it out.Especialy when it concerns firms like NASA.

But if you plan to controvert anything do some research first and have upto date knowledge about it.

Ex:In artical it is mentioned that moon and earth have age difference it may be true but what actualy matter is how they behaved and thats what I have provided you.

Thanks.

You can bring on any querry related to this topic.

harsh471

Right off the assembly line
Just tell me from your knowlege that whether we can see artificial satellites send from the earth with naked eyes revolving and is there anything there naturally or artificall that is sent by us that have a flash same as flash in our camera or if naturally phenomene exist please tell me just for knowledge

anispace

dattebayo
obviously u cant see artificial satellites with naked eyes from the earth`s surface.they r too small and very far(ionosphere and further) in orbit.

TechGuru#1

In the zone
I for all HONESTY can claim to have seen (many times) artificial satellites with naked eyes or whatever in the skies @dark pitch nights....sum artificial things,dDAMM sure NOT natural heavenly objects or stars,moving at extremely slow speed across the horizon,beeping out lights@regular intervals (very UNLIKE stars,etc which shimmmer or twinkle & almost remain fixed at the horizon)

Dont know REALLY what i saw(saw more than once) & particularly at very dark nights or when there r power outages & THE SKY is CLEAR( w/o clouds).Mayb that was sum artificial satellites......or who knows mayb unknowingly Saw "UFO's"

whatever that was....could make out THEY WERE VERY HIGH UP IN THE SKY....mayb in the Ionosphere level or beyond.

Heysum1 else having such 'out-of-zone' x'priences ?

Last edited:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
TechGuru#1 said:
I for all HONESTY can claim to have seen (many times) artificial satellites with naked eyes or whatever in the skies @dark pitch nights....sum artificial things,dDAMM sure NOT natural heavenly objects or stars,moving at extremely slow speed across the horizon,beeping out lights@regular intervals (very UNLIKE stars,etc which shimmmer or twinkle & almost remain fixed at the horizon)

Dont know REALLY what i saw(saw more than once) & particularly at very dark nights or when there r power outages & THE SKY is CLEAR( w/o clouds).Mayb that was sum artificial satellites......or who knows mayb unknowingly Saw "UFO's"

whatever that was....could make out THEY WERE VERY HIGH UP IN THE SKY....mayb in the Ionosphere level or beyond.

Heysum1 else having such 'out-of-zone' x'priences ?
What you saw was definatly man made satellite. In fact when did we get this notion that man-made satellites cannot be seen. Any moving star is a artificial satellite. And most people do seem them with naked eyes.

hanwant

Broken In
Read this and you will find out that it was all a HOAX...eevn the moon landing of Apollo...watch the video as well

*www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom