Alcatel Androd phones - spec decent - pricing and availbility ?

dabster

In the zone
Happenned to see some Alcatel phones on flipkart showing as coming soon.
Both on Jelly Bean and decent hardware not top notch specs and I am assuming the pricing will be better.
Alcatel OT 4005D - Alcatel: Flipkart.com
Alcatel OT 4010E - Alcatel: Flipkart.com

Any ideas/news on pricing and availability of these..

I actually have used Alcatel phones in past and they are cheap, But transceiver quality is good and hence the voice quality.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
reliance rebrands alcatel phones and sells them through their Reliance Digital Network..
AFAIK, they do not have KS released

saswat23

Human Spambot
Happenned to see some Alcatel phones on flipkart showing as coming soon.
Both on Jelly Bean and decent hardware not top notch specs and I am assuming the pricing will be better.
Alcatel OT 4005D - Alcatel: Flipkart.com
Alcatel OT 4010E - Alcatel: Flipkart.com

Any ideas/news on pricing and availability of these..

I actually have used Alcatel phones in past and they are cheap, But transceiver quality is good and hence the voice quality.

Specs show both have Android 2.3 (GingerBread) not Android 4.1 (JellyBean)

OP
D

dabster

In the zone
Specs show both have Android 2.3 (GingerBread) not Android 4.1 (JellyBean)

Yes, When it was 4.1 earlier on Flipkart. but seemingly i think they got the correct info on this now.

So, Alcatel is better then MMX, Spice etc?

Also yes, Alcatel is better brand than mmx and karbonn(maybe my perception) - but I have found Alcatel to be better voice quality always.
They provide there own software too to backup their android completely and restore.. I doubt any of MMX/lava have that.
<since you buying Android than you would worry of this as you can have other free apps which will do that for you>

Top Bottom