Airtel Vs Rapidshare Pls Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinesh_mettur

Journeyman
hi dudes am having SE k750i and am using mobile office to connect the net

whenever am trying 2 downlaod any file from rapidshare it says that u r currently in downloading session try after 15 min, i even tried after 15 min
i cant download

i know this problem due to a common server to a state thats y !! but even am using hide ip platinum to hide my pc ip address but i cant download from Rapidshare !!!

pls tel me any other way to download files from rapidshare using Airtel Mobile office isp ...

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
You can try this:go to-----------Tools-Internet Options-connections-select the required connection-settings-Proxy server-copy and paste the address and port from 'publicproxyservers' or similar sites.
This may require sometime,we have to try trial and error of various combinations.Anyway, all the Best!

Pathik

Google Bot
get the proxies 4 proxy4free.com but the chances r very slim.. Btw @dhan_sh happy birthday dude :)

soham

In the zone
Try it during the morning hours. I too use mobile office and sometimes download from rapidshare during early hours.

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
hey, this is how i do it!!! no need to do "hit n trial" method...

use this proggy = Surf Anonymous, search it in google coz i m not supposed to post links here!!!
what this software does it has its own database as where to find free i.p. in the net: it then itself tests the proxies whether they r workin or not.....what u ve to do is copy the working proxy and port no. to ur browser settings as mentioned by Dhann_shh......happy downloading...

Pathik

Google Bot
i ve tried that too panacea...and i doubt it ll work....
even try hide ip platinum if u want to...

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
When I use Airtel GPRS, I cant login at a few sites, they say you are banned.
even the wikipedia says you cant edit thjis entry. why is that.
cust care people dont understand .. whats static ip.

How can use the net freely with proxy?

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
come on guys!!!! i have had the same problem and believe me i M DOWNLOADING now with this procedure......@pathinks: dont use Surf Anonymous to apply the freely available proxies to any any ".exe" file like ie, opera.....just only copy the working proxy to ur browser's settings...i m using Airtel GPRS and am having no probs using this technique

@rcollage...u can browse without getting banned by da way as i have mentioned above....atleast have a try....it REALLY works!!!

Pathik

Google Bot
@rollcage we hav a dynamic ip thats the same 4 all airtel gprs users. Try *anonymouse.ws or gateway.oceanlake.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom