Airtel vs. Hutch

Do you think Airtel is better or Hutch ?

• Hutch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both suck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ishaan

Padawan
which one dya think is better n y ?

i for one think hutch is better cuz of service provided and cost also.

in my basement, same phone, gets a decent hutch signal but no airtel signal...while standing in the exact same place.

but airtel is better for their customer service...da hutch people treat u as dumbasses who cant even spell phone. like if i hav any prob, their normal reply will be 'switch off, switch on and it will worl' or 'i cant tell about your phone model, so pls visit a hutch outler'

go4inet

In the zone
Regarding the Quality of service and features these service provider give us..... both are fine !

And AirTel is Quality first ! Hutch is Features First !
Both Support GPRS ! And AirTel rocks in cost features too... !

My Vote is 50-50 ! U cud have added this feature ?

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
ya, quality wise airtel is beter and hutch offers good value add on service like hutch tv, gprs, replay servise et al.
i prefer hutch

medpal

Medic on Call!!
voice quality, cal stability and network availability i prefer hutch.

airtel is better in price wise though.

techie_it

Broken In
lol..I got BPL( i know thread is abut Hutch and Airtel )..and Its Decent Enough For Me.....Orange(Hutch) i had few months back .but had to change due to N/Wproblems in My Office

IG

Journeyman
airtel has better network and hutch has better servcie...but then inside the city the networks are almost as good and so i prefer hutch...airtel service staff are even dumber here in chennai....so had to switch.

sr_ultimate

Journeyman
I used both
As stated above hutch offers many value added service , Airtel to do that but it`s emerging into this world right now ..

Hutch(Orange) is an International company , and has it`s reputation there ,moreover i`ve seen that the people who like to show off use as compared to the one who have to use it.

Airtel has it`s own features , a very good , view " GPRS the slowest way to connect net" this post`s last part by me sr_ultimate you can have a better view about Airtel

OP
I

ishaan

Padawan
amzing thing....hutch jus came out with EDGE in delhi

n dey say in customer care its free...if u dload stuff from dere site it costs (like normal gprs) but going 2 uda sitz is free

i think u need 2 hav normal gprs tho (dats 99/month ulimited usage)

dis rox

Here in kolkata nothing beats hutch.

i hav two connections, one from hutch and another from Airtel.

Here in kolkata nothing beats hutch.

they are way ahead . . . .

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
actually in mumbai... airtel edges out orange in all things

but the airtel dumb-heads charge 600 bucks for gprs!

orange charges 100 !!

thats the biggest difference....

the company doesnt matter for me... the gprs duz...

OP
I

ishaan

Padawan
i was talkin about EDGE tecnology...not GPRS...its much faster than GPRS and airtel dont hav it yet....and in hutch in delhi, if u got gprs and u got an EDGE-compliant handset, EDGE is free.

egde is supposed to be make your gprs 3 times faster.

go here 2 see wat edge is:
*www.nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,32892,00.html

IG

Journeyman
@ ishaan : airtel already have it...but only in blore now.

by the way is nokia 6100 EDGE compliant?

krazydude

Journeyman
Hutch here. got all the kool features, now has Hutch TV which means nothing but hell its there.

Offers good coverage has good connectivity, the helpline girls sound good and polite

talrejaharish

Journeyman
Hutch Rulz

i have used ...

BPL - 13 months ...
Airtel - 6 months

(Ornage) Hutch - 19 months and still on ...

used airtel only for the new intro schemes n all

Hutch till date has never given problems ... though its coz i know a bit more than their Customer Care Executives !! lol ... anyone would ... rite ???

smash555

Broken In
I think Hutch is the Best. As compared to the network and services that the Hutch Offers.
most of the Airtel users they have Network Problems in almost all Places

The services offered by Airtel are too less as compared to Hutch like GPRS, Push to Talk, Microsoft Outlook

So I will give my 98% vote to Hutch

Nothin is 100% :)

mariner

Ambassador of Buzz
well ihave been using airtel since they launched in mumbai and they have been pretty ok. earlier had orange and b4 that bpl but they had lot of billing problems.
airtels customer care is very good and very effective. the best part is that they keep u appraised bout the problems u have told them and the actions being taken, if they have not yet been rectified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom